My second bottle, so far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hope I wont need to start searching for another brand. So far this works, I stayed in humid area, I had tried many types of products, even using betadine to wash my armpits, nothing will really works. Certain brand will keep you smell free for a while only. Ever since I found and used this, I dont have to really worry abt BO anymore. Even on a long day, I only need to re-spray, dont have to wipe the armpit clean for respray. It can be spray onto the armpit area of the top too. All you need to do is make sure it covers all area that may emit BO and let it dry. No sticky or soapy feeling, no fragrant. I even recommend this to my house helper who sweat alot. I had armpits that can start to smell straight after shower, and I dont have this problem anymore. Wish I had come across this earlier, but its not too late now either.

GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best to keep this one in the fridge, as with all true presevative free organics this can develope mold. Living here in Arizona, it worked well, and fought odor effectively. 4stars cuz it is wet,and runs, got get used to it. spray twice underarm, then go do something else so it can dry, then spray twice more and you're good all day. With all the findings of Aluminum in autopsys of Alzhimers' patients' brains, we are trying to reduce the aluminum we knowingly put into our selves. This is one way!!LOVE THIS STORE!!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use to love this deodorant, but they've recently changed it and spraying it makes me gag. I must be allergic to some new ingredient in it. I wish I herb would note when a products changed. I absolutely hate this deodorant now and will have to throw out a full bottle since I can no longer use it.

AMAZING!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first natural spray deodorant that works for me! I have tried so many and they didn't work so I almost gave up but I'm so thankful that I decided to give this a try. It's the first deodorant that has kept me fresh all day!

Svært effektiv, og heilt naturlig

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Har brukt deodorantstein i årevis, men denne er enda betre. Lukter ikkje godt når ein sprayer den på, men ingen lukt resten av dagen. Anbefaler!

gentle and long lasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I did not think this would work that well, but I was pleasently surprised. Lasts all day too, my second bottle

love it, been using it for years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

one of the best natural deodorants

Best

Posted by Hungarian on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best price / value ratio deodorant!

Excellent Healthy Alternative Deoderant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've tried several "healthy" deodorants and most of them did not work. I was about ready to give up and go back to a regular deodorant, when I read several reviews here that stated this one really worked. Well, I can say that I agree with them. This one really does work and is by far better than many of the healthy alternative deodorants out there. Thank you for a product that works!

Lafe's Natural Body Care, Deodorant Spray with Aloe Vera & MSM,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lafe's Natural Body Care, Deodorant Spray with Aloe Vera & MSM, Is the best Body Deodorant I have used. I cannot use chemicals because of a Autoimmune disease and Lafe's Deodorant Spray has been a life saver. It has no harmful chemicals that can hurt your body and it gets the job done, in keeping your body from smelling and it also doesn’t stain your clothes like some deodorants. I have been using this product for about 6 years now, and it is the only deodorant that I will use and consider safe for me and my clothes.

1 2 3 4