My second bottle, so far so good

Posted by 4644536717434934121 on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hope I wont need to start searching for another brand. So far this works, I stayed in humid area, I had tried many types of products, even using betadine to wash my armpits, nothing will really works. Certain brand will keep you smell free for a while only. Ever since I found and used this, I dont have to really worry abt BO anymore. Even on a long day, I only need to re-spray, dont have to wipe the armpit clean for respray. It can be spray onto the armpit area of the top too. All you need to do is make sure it covers all area that may emit BO and let it dry. No sticky or soapy feeling, no fragrant. I even recommend this to my house helper who sweat alot. I had armpits that can start to smell straight after shower, and I dont have this problem anymore. Wish I had come across this earlier, but its not too late now either.

GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!

Posted by 5326788267504797786 on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Best to keep this one in the fridge, as with all true presevative free organics this can develope mold. Living here in Arizona, it worked well, and fought odor effectively. 4stars cuz it is wet,and runs, got get used to it. spray twice underarm, then go do something else so it can dry, then spray twice more and you're good all day. With all the findings of Aluminum in autopsys of Alzhimers' patients' brains, we are trying to reduce the aluminum we knowingly put into our selves. This is one way!!LOVE THIS STORE!!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on Mar 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use to love this deodorant, but they've recently changed it and spraying it makes me gag. I must be allergic to some new ingredient in it. I wish I herb would note when a products changed. I absolutely hate this deodorant now and will have to throw out a full bottle since I can no longer use it.

gentle and long lasting

Posted by Reviewer2233215 on Sep 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I did not think this would work that well, but I was pleasently surprised. Lasts all day too, my second bottle

Svært effektiv, og heilt naturlig

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Har brukt deodorantstein i årevis, men denne er enda betre. Lukter ikkje godt når ein sprayer den på, men ingen lukt resten av dagen. Anbefaler!

AMAZING!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is the first natural spray deodorant that works for me! I have tried so many and they didn't work so I almost gave up but I'm so thankful that I decided to give this a try. It's the first deodorant that has kept me fresh all day!

good

Posted by Reviewer2476841 on Jul 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

has healing properties

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1696813 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this, and it seems to work great.

goood stuff

Posted by Reviewer2328926 on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The only natural, organic deodorant out there that actually WORKS!

Lafe's Crystal Deoderant Spray

Posted by Reviewer3293027 on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best, most effective deoderant out there! I've been using it for 10 years. At one point I tried something else but it didn't work nearly as well as this product. If you want to avoid all the problems of antiperspirants, this is the best, healthiest choice available.

1 2 3 4