GOOD PRODUCT, WELL WORTH THE MONEY, Good health to you!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Aloe effective, no real odor to compete with your perfumes. Best to keep this one in the fridge, as with all true presevative free products, this can develope mold. Living here in Arizona, it worked well, and fought odor effectively. With all the findings of Aluminum in Alzhimers' patients brain autopsys, we are trying to reduce the aluminum we knowingly put into ourselves. This is one way!!

Good product

Posted by Kin-za on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Liquid crystal. Use as an activator for the solid crystal. А couple of times on pshykayu armpit and then rub with a solid crystal. So effectively protects. More convenient and efficient for sweaty feet. Visit my page for more reviews...// Жидкий кристалл. Использую как активатор для твердого кристалла. Пару раз пшикаю на подмышку и затем натираю твердым кристаллом. Так эффективнее защищает. Еще удобно и эффективно для потеющих ног. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This spray is almost as good as Naturally Fresh, spray mist but just not as good. It doesn't prevent body odor very well.

Effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works well and the sprayer mists evenly. Good value for long term protection.

scent free, effective, easy on the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my girlfriend's new favourite deodorant.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product better than the solid crystal having to wet each time no odor dries very quick

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

a great product, great delivery, at a great price!

The only one my husband will use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Our preferred deodorant. Easy to use and works very well for him, doesn't need to re-apply even in hot weather. We have tried other brands, sticks and mineral blocks, this is the only one we both like. I add essential oils in mine and use as a whole body spray. We both have very sensitive skin, no irritation.

Lafes deodorant spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good natural pump-spray deodorant

THE BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My local health food str. stopped carrying this product, so I had to go back to using the stone... I finally thought to look on Iherb.com for it....why did it take me so long...I should of known Iherb would have it...Thank you,now I have my favorite deodorant back

1 2