hey, it actually works!

Posted by Reviewer2992625 on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I still sweat, but I don't reek! Whoo!

A very good product

Posted by MariaMG on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's really amazing! I never thought that this would actually work, but I'm really happy I bought it. *Later edit * I don't think it works that well for me in the summer, but I'll keep using it in the winter and colder days. Still a great product.

will buy forever

Posted by freakNpink on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Around 6 months ago I decided to give up store bought deodorant since it's been linked to cancers and now dementia. I messed around with making my own but didn't like any of them. I bought the natural crystal spray and it didn't do anything. This stuff is awesome and non messy to apply. You'll still sweat ( which is good.. Reg deodorant actually blocks your glands) but you won't smell.. Which is my goal here. This stuff is basically dirt cheap I've had the same stone going on 6 month's now and haven't even put a dent in it applying twice a day after showers. Can't say enough good things.. Seriously love

Not recommended.

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found it quite effective (but not as much as one would need on hot summer days and/or on gym-after-work days) but not at all convenient to use. The stone is of a rounded cube-like shape that you have to wet before using - this means you must always watch that it does not slip from your hand (when it did from mine because I was in a bit of a hurry, it broke). The holder is like a plastic "cupcake cup" on which you lay the stone when not using it; because the holder is not smooth, when I left the stone on it after usage, it would sometimes 'reshape' part of the stone giving it sharp edges which were not really visible. As a result I scratched myself the first time this happened. Will definitely not repurchase.

: )

Posted by Reviewer2660636 on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at how well this worked. It rendered me completely odorless. For the first few weeks anyway, lately some odor has come back, but i'm not entirely sure if the rock can be blamed or if i am going through a funk. The holder isn't really necessary (and is kind of flimsy and crappy) - you could easily use something that you have around the house to do the same task - a soy sauce dish or similar would probably work well.

Great deodorant.

Posted by Filippov on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great deodorant. Very good removes the smell of sweat. Very economical consumption. Last for long.

Good product

Posted by ugilee on Dec 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product

Best choice

Posted by Reviewer1507575 on Nov 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Big useful block. Works great. The best choice due to the price. The block itself and the holder are the very same as Now Foods 6 oz product, but price is much better.

Deod Stone