will buy forever

Posted by freakNpink on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Around 6 months ago I decided to give up store bought deodorant since it's been linked to cancers and now dementia. I messed around with making my own but didn't like any of them. I bought the natural crystal spray and it didn't do anything. This stuff is awesome and non messy to apply. You'll still sweat ( which is good.. Reg deodorant actually blocks your glands) but you won't smell.. Which is my goal here. This stuff is basically dirt cheap I've had the same stone going on 6 month's now and haven't even put a dent in it applying twice a day after showers. Can't say enough good things.. Seriously love

A very good product

Posted by MariaMG on Feb 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's really amazing! I never thought that this would actually work, but I'm really happy I bought it. *Later edit * I don't think it works that well for me in the summer, but I'll keep using it in the winter and colder days. Still a great product.

hey, it actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I still sweat, but I don't reek! Whoo!

Not recommended.

Posted by Penelope11 on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I found it quite effective (but not as much as one would need on hot summer days and/or on gym-after-work days) but not at all convenient to use. The stone is of a rounded cube-like shape that you have to wet before using - this means you must always watch that it does not slip from your hand (when it did from mine because I was in a bit of a hurry, it broke). The holder is like a plastic "cupcake cup" on which you lay the stone when not using it; because the holder is not smooth, when I left the stone on it after usage, it would sometimes 'reshape' part of the stone giving it sharp edges which were not really visible. As a result I scratched myself the first time this happened. Will definitely not repurchase.

: )

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at how well this worked. It rendered me completely odorless. For the first few weeks anyway, lately some odor has come back, but i'm not entirely sure if the rock can be blamed or if i am going through a funk. The holder isn't really necessary (and is kind of flimsy and crappy) - you could easily use something that you have around the house to do the same task - a soy sauce dish or similar would probably work well.

works surprisely well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Works well and no string scent. Keeps my underarms odor free. I like this stone.

Green choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used the deodorant stone. I was little skeptical at first, but now I won't go back to using the chemical laden products I used before. It keeps me from smelling like a mama camel, which says a lot about the effectiveness of this product!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good peoduct

Like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works really good. I used right after the shower ,i rub it on many times.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Product very good, natural and effective, but came in a box and by priority airmail, so I was taxed in $30 in Brazil... If it was sent by registered airmail would be better!

1 2 3