Better than hydrocortisone alone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works well for eczema flares. I think the tea tree oil gives added benefit. Nice texture is light and not greasy. Updated to add: we ordered another two tubes of this ointment and both of them are extremely runny (just like water), making it hard to remove from the packaging without spilling. It is also hard to rub into the skin because it isn't thick enough. I have reduced my star rating and will not buy this product again because the quality is inconsistent.

Strong peppermint smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this product only once, couldn't stand the fragrance of peppermint which maybe is a good thing because it contains hydrocortisone which should never be used long term as it will really thin your skin. I don't know if this one works for eczema but I would say go for a more natural product if you have a choice, the ones I like are badger balm for sensitive skin and motherlove diaper rash and thrush balm.

Seems to work ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pleasant in scent, and easy to apply. Packaging was it strange, with stickers pasted on the plastic tube...would be better if printed instead Easier to give tube a wipe if stained.