not anti perspirant

Posted by dingdongtwid on May 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This works charmly. Living in a hot and humid condition, the deodorant does not eliminate me from sweating, but hardly no smell after using it.

Best natural deodorant I have used

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used a bunch of different crystal rock deodorants over the years and this is the absolute best by far. I have used the famous Thai rock crystal and I am smelly and self conscious by lunchtime! I accidently ordered Lafes active (soft) stick but it left my armpits fresh, but tacky and moist feeling. This simple, super chunky rock stick is the best. Your search is over :)

ONLY Potassium Alum!!!!

Posted by lonelywe on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Natural, easy to use and really effective during the whole day - even in summer! We use it all the family! HIGLY RECOMMENDBLE! *** El más natural de los que hemos probado, fácil de usar y efectivo todo el día - en verano tmb! Lo usamos toda la fimilia y estamos encantados! MUY RECOMENDABLE!

NATURAL BODY CRYSTAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR APPROXIMATELY 3 YEARS NOW AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE IT FROM MY LOCAL HERBAL STORE ANYMORE. THEY HAVE BEEN OUT OF STOCK EACH TIME I WENT FOR PURCHASE. I FOUND YOUR WEB ON THE CONTAINER AND THE REST IS HISTORY. IT IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USE. FOR MANY YEARS I USED OSCAR DE LA RENTA DEODORANT AND DEVELOPED AN ALLERGY. BESIDE ONE STICK COST $18 - $20. IT SMELLS WONDERFUL AND LAST A LONG TIME BUT THE INGREDIENTS LIKE MOST OTHER DEODORANTS PROBABLY CONTAINS CANCER CAUSING AGENTS. I AM EXTREMLY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT. IT CONTROLS PERSPIRATION ODOR FOR OVER 24 HOURS EVEN IN THE SUMMER.

Lasting deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Using it every day, this natural deodorant is effective and may last a couple of years.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have had this particular one since late October 2010 and still have at least half left. Lasts forever. I find all the crystals to be about the same, none work significantly better or worse than the others. It's not an antiperspirant and it's not totally miraculous, definitely does not last 24 hours, none do, but I like the crystal type, whatever brand, a lot better than almost all other natural deodorants I've seen or tried. No stickiness, no scent or white marks, no irritating alcohol or baking soda or whatever else.

好用

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

第一次接觸crystal rock型的止汗石, 用時只要加好少水(不用太濕)就在適當地方上下擦,擦至乾 ,就OK。 用後真係沒有味~而且好耐用。

Diamond :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Destroys bad smell :)

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use this only during summer, I don't know if it works for really sweaty people but it does work for me without any stain on clothes.

Natural Deo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have used this type of deo for decades. This is a nice, large stick with a very nicely rounded top. I will recommend highly, but probably won't need to buy another for another 5-10 years 'cuz they last SO long! Thanks for the nice, large size & shape!

1 2 3 4