Not a bad thing!

Posted by GoodLife on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality deodorant with natural ingredients.Suffices for a long time. If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. ***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product smells Great

Lafe's Natural Body Care, Natural and Organic Deodorant Stick, Fresh, 2.5 oz. 71 g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it, Love it, Love it. This feels so wonderful going on. My underarms were really irritated from using other deodorants and this goes on so gentle and smooth I am ordering some for the entire family. Very greatful for the different fragrances. Everyone here has a preference; we need the variety. Thank you so much. Mary M. from AL

Lafe's Natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love deodorant. Will not use anti-perspirants. This does the job and does not smell offensive or overbearing. Thank you Patti

not very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

effective for a few hours

Natural deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product with pleasant scent. I use it every day.

Best one I've tried so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best natural deodorant I've tried. I apply in the morning and don't have to reapply during the day, as is the case with most natural deodorants. The only con I can think of is that it feels slightly sticky when you apply it. It doesn't bother me, but it could be a problem if you don't dig that.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pretty effective even working outside in the heat.

Nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

nice smell. A little sticky. It was initially stuck in container and difficult to twist up - container broke in effort. Otherwise good.

not for summer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nor for summer, but i'll try it in autumn or winter;)

1 2