smells amazinggg, but sticky icky icky.

Posted by 5360844470663083132 on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product! It smells amazing & I love all the natural ingredients that are used. The only issue I have with this is that it's sticky. You'll have a sticky feeling all day long. Overall, still great! Go Green :)

review

Posted by Reviewer1723018 on Sep 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i am very pleased with the service

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1789655 on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1539252 on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It really works. I've tried numerous deodorants with mixed results. This is the first brand that I've tried that I've continued to buy. Good stuff!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1076362 on Jul 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had a hard time finding a natural deo that didn't give me a rash, but so far one is working great. Great scent and seems to be pretty long-lasting.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm always on the look-out for personal care products that don't have chemicals and that are organic. This product is pretty good. I could have done without the polyscorbate 60 and a few other ingredients. Nice smell. It feels a bit oily since there is hemp oil in it, but I find that it doesn't stain my clothes. Nice smell too.

Smell good

Posted by Reviewer2423643 on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smell good

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1468730 on Jan 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works pretty darn good! It's hard to find a natural deodoarnt that works- try it out!

It´s Ok

Posted by 5349549494066353435 on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is good, but it´s not so good to protect all day long. If you have a normal day in the office, it will be good, but if you need to do some work outside won´t last much!

Good product if you dont need heavy duty support

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was doing well with this, until I had to physically work in 84 degree temperature setting for several hours. I might try combining it with the crystal type deoderant.

1 2