Good!

Posted by Santita on Apr 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not very comfortable to use - a small ball, when applying a little spills. The effect is like - the smell keeps almost to the evening. It may to appear wet, but it dries quickly.

Lafe's Hemp Deodorant, "Fresh"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love it! It rolls on wet, but once dry, it really works - even on really hot days.

good deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant combines the efficacy of the crystal-type deodorants with a pleasant scent, and it comes in an easy-to-use roll-on applicator

Lafe's Natural Body Care, Natural and Organic Hemp Oil Deodorant,Fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for 6 months with good results. I like the Fresh Fragrance the best.

I Stopped Using This Because I Did Not Like It

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

First impression of this was that the scent is more suitable for men. However, it can be used by both, men and women. Somebody wrote that after a while the bottle starts to smell like sweat and I think so too. I used a little over half of this and then came that sweaty smell and I have not used it since. This gives quite a wet feeling after applying. It was not a problem though. And if you are not a heavy sweater, this works ok. I like the natural ingredients in this deodorant but did not like this scent at least. So I wanted to try another brand and bought Hugo Naturals Deodorant Stick which is good this far, only used is a couple days. If you found this review helpful, please click the Yes button below, thank you. You can read my other product reviews by clicking my username above. Enjoy your shopping at iHerb!

Inefficient

Posted by Ozbeach on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Mineral smell, Ok. Cheap product but doesn't work. I rated 2 stars because it is slightly better than nothing on non active days but can't rely on it if sporty type. Won't buy again.

Disappointed me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells good at first, but after using it a week or so it smelled sweat and I can´t use it anymore. A bit disappointed...