Seems as good as other natural deodorants

Posted by sweetheart on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is not better or worse than other natural deodorants. Doesn't work for me by itself but combined with baking soda it's just enough to keep me fresh. I like the Red Mill's baking soda which is very cheap and available in iherb as well...

Works for my husband!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This doesn't have harmful chemicals that commercial deodorants do and works much better at combating the smell rather than just musk over it. Works for my husband, especially during and after his workouts. We repurchased over and over again! >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

deeppurple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

best natural deodrant i've tried

Okay.

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In the summertime, I definitely need to apply this more often. It doesn't do the job as much as my homemade deodorant (arrowroot powder, eucalyptus, and coconut oil). Still, it is decent. I use it every now and again when I am on the road.

What happened?!?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The new bottle = the product comes poring right out. Got the deodorant all over me and on the floor. Tried two other of the new bottle (bought different times) and the same. The product does smell less too. And: no coincidence, I bought these 3 at different times. The old ones I have used about 15 of, and they where never like this.

Very effective product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried countless herbal, non aluminium deodorants over some time now and I have found that Lafe's Natural Body Care Roll On Deodorant extra strength to be the most effective I have used to date. The scent is non intrusive for those who don't want a strongly perfumed product but quite nice regardless. I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone.

It works for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

More effective than the Lafes deodorant stone.

Organic Roll On Deodorant

Posted by SharirJ on Sep 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Works fine for me and my children. All day Protection. Going to order more.

The best natural deo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the scent is so mild you might not even notice it. keeps my arms happy and fresh.

reliable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used this deodorant for a long time. Does the job and nice to know is chemical free.

1 2 3