The BEST Natural deodorant I've used

Posted by Reviewer3331092 on Sep 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff really works!!! I'm an active guy and have tried almost every brand possible from natural and organic to big name brands and this works the best for me. It lasts all day, it's not sticky, doesn't leave any white residue and has a pleasant light smell. Plus I love that it's made in the USA and it doesn't have any harmful chemicals! I hope iherb stocks this forever.

Best natural roll-on so far

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural roll-on I've tried. However it doesn't work perfect: i still get smelly after couple hours :( The best natural deodorant substitute is the one I make myself: put some baking soda in a small jar. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Apply with wet hands. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined wit two drops of lemongrass oil. This "deodorant" keeps the smell away better than any other fully natural solution.

Great deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1262924 on Sep 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't have any scent, not sticky and dries quickly. Protects good.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1682301 on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great deoderant, controls odour, has a pleasent fragrance

deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2308867 on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great product nice smell

deeppurple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the best roll on deodorant for you skin.

Great roll on deodarant

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great quality . Natural ingridients. Without obtrusive odour.**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

The Best!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Forget about the rest! This WORKS! My search for a natural/cruelty free deodorant that works is over! I've tried them all, this is the only one that leaves me odorless. I put it on once and 24 hours later..no odor whatsoever!

The best I've ever used

Posted by coolsheri on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several roll-ons and usually went back to the "rock". But I have now found the best and won't go back. I read the reviews about the scent but it is so minor (at least to me) that it's not even noticed. The ingredients are also wonderful! Every person is different, but for me, this roll-on is a true keeper.

deodorant

Posted by Ingridfromsweden on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very nice and is holding you dry whole day