Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Omega-3 Fish Oil, 1250 mg, 120 Fish Gelatin Softgels - iHerb
US

Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this product because it's good quality ingredients and it was on sale.. I love that it's a sustainably sourced omega 3 fish oil and I hope I see the expected benefits especially with my inflammation issues. I will update after a few weeks of using it ♥️ please like if it helped ☺️

bce7e1ff-47fa-4179-8a92-4373b6b3f087
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

High quality, high potency Omega 3, with EPA dominating the content. No smell, no taste, easy to swallow. I like these products where there is no nonsense fatty content - the EPA and DHA (that I'm interested in) are ~75% of the content (most Omega3 products have ~30% EPA+DHA)

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have Lupus. So I live with pain and inflammation. Fish oil really helps along with other herbs and CBC oil. But I feel way worse when not taking fish oil too. This is the best I have ever tried for over all pain relief and helps lower my triglycerides. Best of all the ONLY fish oil that gives no after taste or fish burps 😊 plz leave a like

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

30 Capsules - 50% off (trial price) - purchase 5.04€ Very concentrated fish oil. EPA+DHA are about 75% of the content and in the triglyceride form, which is very important. Great dosage in one capsule. In general, it is difficult to find good Omega3s in terms of price and high dosage of EPA and DHA. So, this one is an excellent choice!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I understand that it's a bit expensive, but it's DHA AND EPA are perfect for me and my family. It helps us study and recover from the gym. 1 pill in enough. Since we don't eat a lot of fish, I really appreciate this product. my joints no longer hurt.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Omega 3 ( fish oil ) is so important for the human due to, the benefits that has it, omega 3 is helpful for lower cholesterol, cardiovascular, brain, inflammation, heart, hair and joints as well. The quality of this product is really good and the ingredients are clean. The packaging is great. I like it.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I loved that these had no fishy smell or taste, which I'm very sensitive to. Quality seems consistent throughout the bottle. I take these omega 3s 3x a week for overall health as my diet leaves something to be desired. Since I started taking these I feel like my hair has been shinier, which was a nice benefit I didn't expect.

Posted on May 30, 2022

this product has high amount of omega 3 consist of EPA and DHA. the price also very special, not too expensive. omega 3 is known for its benefit to our heart and cholesterol level in our body.. omega 3 is good cholesterol who can cleanse the bad cholesterol from our body. lack of omega 3 can cause the inflammation to our body

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Good quality Good packaging Size of container is matching with ingredients No bad taste Good for hair Good for heart Good for the human body as an omega source

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

highest level of EPA and DHA at the best price. it's doesn't have a smelly fish taste. benefits of it does give me energy and omega too. well, the package received on time.