Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the subtle, sweet scent of this shampoo & its list of 'friendly' ingredients. It also leaves my hair surprisingly soft as I've tried numerous volumizing shampoos that only succeeded in leaving my already dry, thin hair in dire need for more moisture. All in all, this is a great product. Highly recommended!

Nice smell, like it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good, gentle on thin hair.

GREAT shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Leaves hair soft and fuller. Good for treated hair and you only need to use a bit because of the GREAT lather it produces. Best shampoo I have EVER used!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not that into the scent personally, but it seems to have good quality. lathers very nice with a little amount and hair looks shiny without weighing down.

Love it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is definitely the best "natural" shampoo I have used to date. It is very soft, moisturizing and leaves my hair looking so full, light, soft and silky. I really like the smell, too, and you only need to use just a little - it suds very well. My hair does get oily a little faster, I think that is because it is so moisturizing - it is well worth the trade-off though! My hair is so manageable. I use it with a little of the Rice 2 conditioner on my ends.

Its great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Pretty good lather for an organic shampoo. Its a good shampoo and its always good to use organic especially in shampoos as sulphates damage your hair more and more...this particular one has a nice scent not over whelming and gives your hair a good body as well...definitely a buy.

Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really luxus

Lamas Rice Volumizing Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I also like the smell and it has no parabens.

One of my favorite shampoos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have baby fine limp hair and this helps to give some boost to it and I love the fact the ingredients are all natural!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use it in combination with the conditioner and mousse. Absolutely love it. It adds great volume and my hair has never looked as great

1 2