Improved my bones and healing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take advacal along with another calcium supplement (the other is less expensive)...I broke my foot and and when I returned and told the doctor I didn't think I needed to wear the "shoe" cast anymore...he said I needed at least 4 more weeks in it. When he looked at my new xray he was amazed.. my rate of recovery from the fracture was more than twice what was normal (and I'm in my 60's)....I already knew this stuff was amazing because my bone density had increased when I began taking this amazing supplement.

Great Product and Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My holistic nutritionist sells several calcium supplements but claims this is the best - actually the ULTRA version - so I tried it but it was very expensive. Then I found this and the Ultra version at a much better price here. I love there is no shipping charge. Thank you!

Lane Labs AdvaCal 1000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Easy to swallow. Seems to work. Good supplement.

AdvaCal by Lane Labs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lane Labs has brought out this new version of calcium which now includes vitamin D3, essential for bones. AdvaCal is one of the best absorbable calcium products around.It was formulated by Dr.Fujita in Japan especially for bones. I find it an excellent product and well priced by iHerb.