improved my bone density

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

On two separate occasions I had bone density tests where my doctor wanted to place me on a drug bec of decreased density...both times I used ADVACAL and after about 8 weeks repeated the test...bone density increased. The reason it happened twice is I had gone off the ADVACAL for about a year because of high cost...after receiving negative results from bone test I went on it again and wow!...results were great. Strongly recommend this for older women bec we do lose density when estrogen is diminished.

A+

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product got high marks from a top-flight health foods market. It's easily absorbed and has helped me maintain my bone density.

Trusted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has consitently worked well for me and iHerb's pricing was good.

A very good product if you are looking for a Calcium Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is supposed to be one of the best calciums and I paid a lot more at my nutritionist

Osteopenia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just wanted to let others know that after getting chronic constipation with doctor prescribed basic calcium/vit d supplements, and terrible side effects from Algaecal, I found this. There are no side effects at all, which I am very pleased about. I'm hoping that as I continue to take it, it will build bone density as the science behind it shows.