Makes a big difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

very impressed with pain relief.

Amazing result

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 14 years old German Shepherd had an amazing effect on her arthritis within a week, this is much better than other green lipped mussel products we have tried. Will continue to use two capsules a day, by now after 3 weeks on Lane Labs AdvaJoint her improvement is still ongoing. I also like that AdvaJoint has no bad fillers in the capsules. Thanks iHerb for excellent service and great products.

I got pain relief from this Joints formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended to use it when you got joints pain

Real relief for Arthritis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Based on the science that I have read on AdvaJoint, this product is a superior Anti Inflamatory and an excellent Pain Reliever. It acts by stopping the source of the inflamatory response. It will take several weeks to show results, however the results are clinically proven to be superior to prescription medication for this condition. I am already taking another "green lipped mussel extract" and I know that this product will benefit me because it has an absorption enhancer. I placed an order as soon as it showed up in your stock list

Works great, but take with food.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For me, this product has brought accelerated improvement to an injured shoulder, and brought noticeable relief from De Quervain's Tenosynovitis (wrist tentinitis ) by reducing inflammation and pain. I have two recommendations if you purchase this product: 1) Take with food, as recommended on the label. I've noticed that when I don't take it with food, I feel fatigued. 2) Personally, I refrigerate this product after opening it to preserve freshness. Otherwise, I've noticed that it gets a fishy smell.

Wouldn't go without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the best product for joint pain.

Personnel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Joint function is much better and a reduction in the joint stress and pains is also a benefit