Lane Labs, Herbal V, 500 mg, One Capsule

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really didn't know what this freebie is all about. I thought it was herbal and that's it. But I saw description in the total bottle for sale, not freebie. Wow! Haha :) I'm sure that I would flow with it and would write about it to you, but unfortunately I didn't receive it at all. All package disappeared with my other precious products already for 5 weeks! I think it won't come. Some thief is burning now with this stuff in bed. Let him burn stiff!

Only one cap (sample)

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can't give it a proper rating having taken only one cap as a sample.... but this stupid system forces me to say something or I can't rate the other products on the page.

Another useless freebie

Posted by odereviews on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

"Dr Recommended". I wonder who is this mystery doctor. I'm sure there are going to see plenty of lifesaving stories of this item to collect likes. I have found this useless. It was nice to notice some new feebies thought.

Positive energy

Posted by morganwellinger on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

gives an energy boost

The Heat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didn't really experiment with these for their "intended use" per se so cannot comment on that. I received as one as a sample. I can say there was some definite stirring happening..."there" and everywhere else. Heightened senses and increase in energy to boot. I'm a 178 cm male weighing 65 kilos and probably lost about a kilo in a day from one of these pills. Body was hot, hot, hot in a good way! Admittedly much stronger than I had imagined. Took a bit of time to fully kick in but once it did its effects lasted about 4-5 hours. Would consider buying a bottle next time around! Enjoy!

bueno

Posted by vanerl on Nov 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excelente

Não vi efeito

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Como veio somente uma capsula não deu pra saber o efeito real do remédio.

Se necesita mas pruebas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Buen producto estimulante, se necesita más pruebas para conocer su efecto a largo plazo.

Who knows?

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a sample, no idea.

ammm

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not sure what to write, 1 capsule and that is it.