Not happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 10 months old baby drinks water from it very easy but it's very frustrates me. twisting part is doesn't work very well. i don't think my son able to twists him self even he gets older.

1st strawcup for 9m old, success

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It has a rounded "closed" straw tip, when i first tried it myself i couldnt suck any water out, after trying 15mins finally figured out you need to bite onto the straw and suck. My girl can drink from open cup but i would like her to learn to drink from a straw as well. I have been trying with a normal cup and a straw but she either just chew it or shocked when water suddenly enter her mouth. This is the 1st straw cup i bought and i was thinking with that straw design may be its hard for her to learn drink from it as it involves 2 actions. So i given up and just throw it into her playpen as a toy. Next day she picked it up and drank like a pro! Like she has been using it for months, i was surprised! Good purchase.

味道太大

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

吸管球有毛边,做工不好,而且味道太大,虽然说可能是没加什么除味剂,但我还是不会让宝宝用

not worth the $$

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My baby couldn't drink any so I tried, and even I couldn't drink even a drop of the water from the straw. Anyone had the same problem? A total waste of $ and I SOOOO regret getting it.

Fantastic - 8 month old twins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 8 month old twins learned how to suck using the straw and they even fight to drink water from it! Sometimes they themselves get the cup to drink water if they can reach it. I have been using this for a few weeks and I am very happy with the product. You can close the lid easily so water doesn't spill.

Cute but not practical

Posted by Savvymamasg on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love how it looks but the bottle always tips over and it's so difficult to clean and open.