husband thought there were so, so

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones. All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research.

Really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These had a really good banana flavour.

Lara Bars are the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We LOVE Lara bars, but can't get them in Australia, so we were VERY excited to see we can get them from iherb. Yum - delicious and no sugar or other nasties.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tastes great and good texture to sink your teeth into. We are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists so having a product that tastes good and is good for you is wonderful.

perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So yummy! The perfect, healthy snack. No guilt after eating this! And it really does taste like banana bread!

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is our family's favourite snack now. Tastes like dried bananas with almonds.

Goodness in a bar!

Posted by blueberrysegments on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This bars are just amazing, at being only made with 3 ingredients and managing on tasting like real banana bread! The only thing I miss in these are chocolate chips, but that's not really a problem as I take some of my stevia sweetened dark chocolate to eat with these and they are absolutely delish!

YUM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gorgeous! chunky nuts and banana taste not too overpowering. Yummy!

Delicious and Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Made with unsweetened fruit and almonds, these bars are outstanding. They're naturally sweet and so tasty. Nice as a healthy gluten free alternate to granola bars when you want a snack.

If you like really sweet 'somwhat Banana taste', this is for you.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think the Larabar energy bars are great for me. Because I have so many allergies and food intolerances. (Dairies, gluten, soy, olive, eggs, fruits and the list goes on), so I need some extra calories in my else calory restricted diet. Even though I find that I tolerate most fruits poorly, I tolerate most of the different Larabar energy bars well. But this one got too strange taste to me. Luckily taste is very individual, so your tongue may find it competely compliant. Since this is about my experience, I give it three stars.

1 2 3 4