Help

What a shame...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Would be such a good product if it wouldn't contain SUGAR!

Put them in the fridge!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed these the most when they are cold. They are not exactly what I call healthy food, but I find them a good alternative to chocolate bars. My husband also takes them to work for a quick snack and calorie boost. I will definitely buy these again in the future- good value and good taste.

Sweet treat!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, with cookie dough texture. It is good if you have craving for something sweet but maybe a little too sweet for some people. I prefer my chocolate to be a little bit more bitter. Definately tastes like cokkie dough though!

5 stars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Yummy bars that act as a filling snack.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO goooooooooooooood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just tried my first one. and OMG.... It tasted EXACTLY like cookie dough! I'm surprised people said it didn't! Best Larabar I've tried so far! It is pretty sweet... but a nice alternative when you are craving chocolate or sweets. I will keep ordering this one!

Amazing texture

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great, probably a close second favourite to the Peanut butter cookie flavour. I love the texture of the choc chips in these after they've been in the fridge a couple of hours. Really tastes like cookie dough!!

Tastes well to me.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like this. I have tried almost all Larabar energy bars. I have lots of allergies and food intolerances, and strangely enough I tolerate most Larabar energy bars. My food intolerance has decreased my appetite (due to stomach complaints or a narrow diet), and I love the way to get some easy calories, and still avoid what is bad to me (majorly dairies, gluten, soy, egg whites etc.) This one taste ok/good, but not as good as some of the other Larabar products that I have tried, so I don't give it top rating. Four stars.

these are ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the peanut butter larabars and loved those but these were not as great as I was hoping. Still nice just not really cookie dough tasting to me.

Too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Larabars and I love chocolate, but this is just too sweet for me. It is sickly sweet. I rated it two stars instead of one though, as some people might like the sweet taste and the box is excellent value for money.

Date is not a good match to chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is horrible, date and chocolate mixture is not a good idea!