Help

Yum!!!

Posted by brobin on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A simple but great product that doesn't use anything artificial to enhance the flavour. The chocolate taste has that slightly bitter, organic flavour with a delicate mild mint taste that comes through after a couple of seconds in the mouth. A quality product. I will definitely buy again. No problems with Australian customs clearance.

Jocalat kinds all tasted the same, still good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones. All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research.

CHOCOLATE MINE LARABAR

Posted by ivyengland on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

ONE OF MY FAVORITES! TASTES LIKE A CHOCOLATE MINT BROWNIE. IF YOU LOVE THE CHOCOLATE MINT TASTE, THIS IS THE ONE FOR YOU. THIS BAR, AS WELL AS OTHER CHOCOLATE FLAVORS FILLS ME UP FOR 5 TO 6 HOURS. I AM USING THEM TO LOSE WEIGHT. THEY ARE SO HEALTHY AND TASTEFUL. WHAT A TREAT! NO OTHER BAR TASTES AS GOOD AS CHOCOLATE LARABARS, OR FILLS ME UP, AND IS VERY HEALTHY. KEEP MAKING THESE.

AMAZING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are hard to find in Canada, and I am so glad I can order them on iHerb. They reminded me of childhood memories when we got our girl guide cookies. The chocolate thin mint ones. SO GOOD! Incredibly healthier too. I am so happy.

Yummmm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Delicious and healthy. I liked them alot and will order again.

love love love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

sooo delicious! i love chocolate and mint and this is a GREAT way to satisfy those cravings without the guilt! can't believe the only ingredients include dates, almonds, cocoa powder, etc. A+

I love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this flavor the best among all the Larabar variations. Its mint flavor is really refreshing and it makes this bar taste like a real chocolate bar as it masks the flavor of dates.

Delicous!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you like the combination of chocolate and mint, you'll enjoy this bar. I usually eat half a bar at a time of the other flavors, but this one is hard to stop eating after only half a bar.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Chocolaty and with crunchy bits of nut. Only thing is it could have more of a minty taste, but then I like a strong mint flavour. All in all very nice!

disappointed!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i read all of the glowing reviews and decided to purchase these larabars. i bought several different kinds, and this was by far the WORST tasting. it was so bad, my roommate and i sampled it each day just to make sure we weren't overreacting. horrible! stick with the german chocolate cake or chocolate coffee if you need the chocolate rush - this might let you down. (i only gave it one star because i HAD to pick at least one.)

1 2 3 4