Yummy goodness

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars! All natural and packed with good stuff we need. These are very lemony, so you must really enjoy lemon flavor, as I do. Wish they weren't as expensive, but I purchase them twice a month because we get what we pay for. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

umm..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This one is a bit funny because it kinda has artificial-like flavor (at least I felt so) even though it's made of all natural. Maybe lemon flavor is too strong. Definitely not my favorite.

LEMON LARA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Yummy and very fresh, soft and squishy, just the way we like them. LEMON LARA BARS ARE OUR #1 favorite. We adore Lara Bars,they are so healthy and natural without sugar, salt or any of the undesirable additives :)

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the lemon taste, texture perfect, take it instead of breakfast

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent taste. Strong lemon flavor. A great healthy snack.

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are a real treat--lemony, fresh, healthy and also a good value. I like some of the other flavors of Larabar too (cherry is great), but lemon is my favorite. No cardboard taste like some bars.

WONDERFUL!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My entire family loves this flavor. It really is delicious and lemony. It's not too tart and it is a nice pick me up in the afternoon.

Love Larabars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Since I eliminated gluten products from my diet, I discovered Larabars. They are tasty, nutritious and they are easy to carry around if I know I have a long time to go between meals. Definitely recommend them.

great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i love lemon bars, and was looking for a healthy alternative - these taste excellent and are actually good for you. one of the best larabars for those who like lemon.

Zesty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The lemon flavor brings a lightness to an otherwise kind of dense food. I love it