Cashew cookie is really yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the mini size, and the cashew cookie is caramel-like and really tasty.

Great healthy snack size Larabars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Love the bitesize size of these, perfect for on the run, 3 great flavours in one box! Love all 3 and will definitely be buying these. Larabars are the perfect snack, all natural ingredients with nothing at all added! 100 calories or less too - can't go wrong. I'll be stocking up on these and taking them to work and travelling around. GREAT price too.

The perfect taste-test if you've never tried LARABARS before

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The US paleo world are always talking about LARABARS, so I had to try some for myself. But I didn't want to order a huge box only to find out I hated that particular flavour. This Mini Multipack is a great introduction to LARABARS: 4 bars each of three different flavours, each bar the perfect size for a taste or a quick snack (Mini is an apt description). The three flavours included are Cashew, Apple, and Cherry, and while I didn't like the Cashew bar (too plain), the Apple and Cherry bars - oh my gosh! Based on what I discovered with this box, I'll be going on to order a big box of my favourite flavour!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

There are not a lot of choices in gluten free food where I live, these are delicious and I can take them to work knowing that I am not eating something nasty or processed, healthy and yummy snacks

Mini-bars for Hobbits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The taste is good, dominated by dried fruit (mainly dates and raisins) and nuts. But they're tiny and surprisingly caloric for such a small amount (two small bites or one large bite). Plus, they taste almost identical, irrespective of their variety.

They all taste the same!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The genius in Larabars is in the names. Cashew cookie, apple pie, cherry pie. They're all date-paste bars with added nuts and fruit. Sometimes there are almonds, sometimes cashews. Sometimes raisins, sometimes cherries. It's the same thing. It's mostly dates with some added ingredients.

Wish all the Larabars came in a mini version

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These are great..a great bite sized snack for kids and to bide you over till dinner. Wished all the Larabars were available in snack size.

I don't see the hype

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Didn't like the flavor at all and the texture is kind of weird in my opinion.

Epic Product, Just ordered double this time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very addictive , Yummy and i'm craving for some now.

Absolute heaven, taste sensation !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Absolute heaven, taste sensation !!!! Great for those who avoid refined sugar, dairy free, vegan, all natural !!! Love these !!! If this review helped you, please click like below.