a little dry but super tasting!

Posted by Reviewer1907904 on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the bar is a little brittle, which is surprising at first, but it tastes soooo good! and it makes you chew more, so more time to enjoy!!

Kids love them

Posted by Reviewer3017756 on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughters both love this flavour - I think it's not bad but a bit messy for on the go due to the chocolate. Not a Larabar problem tho, just a logistical issue for me :)

Great for us who have problems getting enough calories in our diet.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have many allergies and food intolerances, and have a lessened appetite due to all the food substances I need to cut from my diet. So I search for products that may increase my appetite, as well has having lots of calories in them. I tolerate very little fruits, so I almost consider it a small miracle that I tolerate the Larabar energy bars well. I have tried most Larabar energy bars (in a matter of as short time span as two months), and by far, I must say that this one ranks high to me; it is one of my favourites. As you can see from what is most popular in regards to sales number, you can tell that this is not only my personal favourite; this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip has quite a universal appeal. I have never really had a sweet tooth, but of some reason I like most of the Larabar energy bars. Tastewise I recommend this specific product.

Too Good!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

OH MY GOODNESS! These are so addictive! I can eat a box by myself! Won't order again anytime soon, just because I eat them all too quickly! YUM!

Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Posted by 5373439260910650762 on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As the review above on the Peanut Butter Cookies, except with a tad of chocolate. These Bars are even better out of the refrigerator. A great treat with a cup of coffee, and healthy !

amazing taste!

Posted by Reviewer1752904 on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These bars are one of the best of the Larabars for those who crave chocolate. The chocolate and peanut butter flavors are not changed or obscured by the other ingredients (which is a complaint I have with some of their other chocolate-flavored bars). Very moist, very filling, and great for an on-the-go snack.

Simply delicious

Posted by brobin on Mar 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Probably the nicest tasting snack bar I have ever had. Will definitely be buying again. Will also be trying the other flavours. Quite filling for a between meal snack. Have also used two of these bars at once for a breakfast-on-the-go alternative. No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives, just simple good ingredients. No problems encountered when shipping to Australia and clearing Customs services.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Aug 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer1031620 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This bar is so delicious - it has a perfect balance between the peanutbutter and chocolate!

My favourite so far.

Posted by 4814551224849391971 on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

So far, I have tried the chocolate mint (20g sugar), regular chocolate (21g sugar), and chocolate hazelnut (21g sugar) Jocalat bars, and I have also tried the peanut butter chocolate chip ones (21g sugar). All the Jocalat kinds taste the same to me with a slight hint of what it's flavoured with (hazelnut, mint, etc.). I regret buying 3 boxes of the Jocalat kind. My favourite by far is the peanut butter chocolate chip. I'm also a bit upset about the sugar content listed on the website. The mint chocolate is listed as having 19g of sugar but on the package it says 20g. The chocolate hazelnut is listed as is also listed as having 19g but really has 21g. And the regular chocolate is listed as having 18g but it really has 21g of sugar. The peanut butter chocolate chip bars are listed as having 19g of sugar, but they too have 21g on the package. Regardless, I'm still going to buy them because they are the best/"healthiest" bars on iherb so far. I did a lot of research. You could also go online and find recipes on how to make your own larabars, but I'm too lazy to make them!

1 2 3 4