Larabar Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

As the review above on the Peanut Butter Cookies, except with a tad of chocolate. These Bars are even better out of the refrigerator. A great treat with a cup of coffee, and healthy !

Too Good!

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

OH MY GOODNESS! These are so addictive! I can eat a box by myself! Won't order again anytime soon, just because I eat them all too quickly! YUM!

Great for us who have problems getting enough calories in our diet.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have many allergies and food intolerances, and have a lessened appetite due to all the food substances I need to cut from my diet. So I search for products that may increase my appetite, as well has having lots of calories in them. I tolerate very little fruits, so I almost consider it a small miracle that I tolerate the Larabar energy bars well. I have tried most Larabar energy bars (in a matter of as short time span as two months), and by far, I must say that this one ranks high to me; it is one of my favourites. As you can see from what is most popular in regards to sales number, you can tell that this is not only my personal favourite; this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip has quite a universal appeal. I have never really had a sweet tooth, but of some reason I like most of the Larabar energy bars. Tastewise I recommend this specific product.

Kids love them

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughters both love this flavour - I think it's not bad but a bit messy for on the go due to the chocolate. Not a Larabar problem tho, just a logistical issue for me :)

I feel like I'm eating dessert!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars they are so good and keep my hunger satisfied throughout my day. It helps me NOT over eat while I'm at work.

a little dry but super tasting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the bar is a little brittle, which is surprising at first, but it tastes soooo good! and it makes you chew more, so more time to enjoy!!

delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My daughter loves these so I had to buy a big bumper pack. so good and good for you too! For money off use RUT 46 76 without spaces.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good taste, great product.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Possibly the best tasting bars I have ever had! Great combination of chocolate and peanut butter!

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the taste of peanut in this bar and it has chocolate chips too. It's not to sweet and I think it's more healthy than other bars because of it's natural ingredients.

1 2 3 4