Excellent taste!

Posted by Reviewer1315094 on Jul 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My new Larabar favourite. If you like peanuts and cookies, this is a winner:)

Larabar Peanut Butter Cookie

Posted by ivyengland on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

THIS IS WITHOUT A DOUBT, MY FAVORITE FLAVOR NOW!! TASTES JUST LIKE THE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES FROM SUBWAY BUT THESE ARE SO GOOD FOR YOU. THEY ARE ONLY MADE WITH DATES, PEANUTS, AND SOME SALT. A FANTASTIC TASTING COOKIE BAR THAT YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT EATING!!!!

Best Price I have seen!

Posted by Reviewer1518376 on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorite flavors of the Larabar! The others are pistachio and coconut cream which are very hard to find. These bars are soooooooooo delicious and nutritious for an excellent price!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2804725 on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

mmmmmm This was the first time I tried any LARABAR and these are delicious. I will definately buy more. Really does taste like a Peanut Butter Cookie, and I love Peanut Butter Cookies.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2552744 on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these bars! The peanut butter cookie flavor is one of my favorites! It's not too sweet, but just enough to satisfy my cravings. These also help stave off hunger when I'm not able to eat right away. A nice pick me up during the afternoon too.

Nice little pick me up!

Posted by Reviewer1262620 on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love that there are only three ingredients. The first bite does taste like a peanut butter cookie. After that it is still good, but the date taste comes through a bit more. We are happy with them and plan on buying more.

Perfect for diabetics to have on hand

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always need to have a bar of sorts in my bag; these are perfect for controlling my blood sugar when it's too low. This flavor has only 3 ingredients, so none of that weird synthetic taste that a lot of bars have, nor any added sugar. The dates and peanuts are a great balance. This bar will be my staple bar to go to from now on.

I share the taste of the majority here.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like Larabar's 'Peanut Butter Cookie'. I think I have bought all the different Larabar products, and this one ranks among the top three, according to my tongue and my stomach. With all the other reviews on this product, there is no reason to add anything else.

Delicious - just like a peanut butter cookie

Posted by Umbridge on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am a peanut butter lover. I could eat half a jar. This satisfies my craving in a healthy way. I like that they have a bit of crunch as well, and they aren't too overpowering or heavy. My favourite Larabar, hands down...and I really like them all.

LOVE

Posted by Reviewer2826534 on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Love this flavour! Also love the 7g protein, hurrah! Wish the box came with 16 bar's like some of the other flavours!