If I had to choose just 1-

Posted by HonestReviews4U on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love all larabar products that I have tried (most) and this is hands down my favorite. Just the right amount of peanut butter flavor with a nice tart cherry bit here and there to balance it. And the best part is the interesting texture. Highly recommend!

Yum bars

Posted by australia on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are delicious and filling.

Delicious!

Posted by Umbridge on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I prefer the simpler Larabars, but this one tastes like a decadent treat! If you are bothered by the date-heavy taste of the other Larabars, or if you just love Peanut Butter and Jelly, I highly recommend this!

YUM!

Posted by lucygoosyxo on Apr 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Tastes like peanut butter cookie Larabar and you can't really taste the jelly until after, kind of an aftertaste... really nice though!! Another awesome flavoured bar!

Favorite morning snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love these - would like them ever better if they were organic, though.

Larabar Peanut Butter and Jelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My favourite food... Thank you for having stock of this.

Tasty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got these for my husband since he can't eat almonds. They're the closest thing to the Cherry Pie Larabars and probably the tastiest bar they have that doesn't contain almonds.

My favourite together with Larabars peanut and chocolate.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jul 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from lots of allegies and food intolerances, but luckily I find that I tolerate most Larabar energy bars ok. I have bought almost all the different Larabar enegy bars in a matter of two months, and I rank this highly; this one to me gets the highest rating, together with Larabar's Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. I had expected more fresh and delicous jelly in it though. It was more like dried up jam. But well, that's how it is: Healthy stuff rarely tastes as fantastic as the really unhealthy food stuff.

First try and loving it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Based on the reviews, I took a gamble and never looked back. This is one of the better flavours out there. Have, in the past, gone based on reviews but there were some that didn't go according to expectations, most notably the banana nut. Peanut butter and jelly rocks.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Such a good snack on the go!

1 2 3 4