Tastes wonderful - but is allergenic and basically hypothyroidism in a wrapper

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nuts and seeds - potent antagonists of iodine, manganese and sulfur - the former two essential for thyroid hormone production and endocrine health; the latter for connective tissue, collagen. Even without an overt nut/seed allergy, regular intake may become an issue. Suggest avoiding if suffering an endocrine/thyroid disorder. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

One of the best Larabar

Posted by Reviewer2018850 on Apr 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried 8 flavor so far and this is one of top 2. This is by far better than Jocalate Chocolate or Jocalate German Chocolate Cake. It tastes like genuine milk chocolate, so sweet and not very sour with dates as some of the other Larabars. And, of course, very healthy and free of sugar! 今まで8種類のララバーを食べましたが、その中で最もお気に入りの2つの中の1つです。 チョコレート味では、ジョコラート・チョコレート、ジョコラート・ジャーマンチョコレートケーキよりはるかにおいしいです。ジョコラートは癖があり好みが分かれると思いますが、こちらのChocolate Coconut Chewは日本のミルクチョコレートに近い酸味や癖のない味で、チョコ好きの日本の方には一番お勧めです。食感はブラウニーっぽく、腹持ちがいいので忙しいときの食事代わりにも。これのおかげで、今まで毎日食べていたチョコを完全に断つことができました。

Not worth trying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I decide to try this out since it is highly rated by reviewers. I like that the bars are non-GMO, soy and dairy free, no chemicals and there is no added sugar. It is not organic but I don’t mind since life is not perfect. It is supposed to be a good source of fibre though I don’t really think so. As for the taste, there is a hint of coconut taste with no chocolate taste at all! There are way too many dates and very few bits of almonds or walnuts if they even exist. I find that it’s simply too sweet for my taste even though no sugar is added. I also prefer food that is not all smashed into this soft, chewy lump. It almost has a paste like consistency. Check out my page for more reviews!

Lara Bars are the best

Posted by Reviewer2263344 on Apr 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We LOVE Lara bars, but can't get them in Australia, so we were VERY excited to see we can get them from iherb. Yum - delicious and no sugar or other nasties. Coconut Chocolate Chew is our favourite flavour.

Great for on the go!

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lara bars all taste good! This one is almost like a bittersweet brownie. Good enough for a sweet tooth, but not too sweet to have for breakfast on the run, or before a workout. Minimal ingredients and pure! I have started ordering these by the case! Apple Pie, banana, and coconute creme pie are even better!

Love, love, love

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can see what everyone raves about. Lovely and soft and delicious.

Yummy treats!

Posted by Reviewer1380598 on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If I hide them really well, the box might last more than a week ...

Soooooo good!

Posted by Reviewer2978619 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I loved this bar so much that I had to order 1 more box before running out! Tasty, chewy, and most of all, healthy!! I feel like I can't live without these bars :P

energy bars

Posted by Reviewer1409249 on Aug 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very satisfying. Best taste of the Humm bars

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2144062 on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this product. Not artificially sweet or greasy, but tastes naturally great. One bar fills me up and I do not feel craving for chocolate any longer.