Help

Самая лучшая пудра/////The best powder

Posted by --Irka-- on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Пудра пресованная - удобно носить с собой, тем кто любит припудриться в течение дня. При этом достойный состав и, главное, отличный результат! Кожа будто светится изнутри, полная здоровья. Дома наношу ее бронзерной кистью Саманты Чапман (мягкой, словно беличья лапка). А если хочу более плотного покрытия, то спонжиком, который идет с пудрой. Хоть это и финишная пудра ответственно заявляю - она самодостаточна! Когда тороплюсь или не хочу наносить много макияжа - спокойно пользуюсь ей одной! Она восхитительна! МОЯ ВТОРАЯ КОЖА!!!//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Pressed powder - easy to carry, the one who loves powder during the day. At the same time a decent composition and, most importantly, a great result! The skin seemed to glow from within, full of health. House of paint a brush bronzernoy Samantha Chapman (soft, like a squirrel's foot). And if you want a more dense coverage, the sponge that comes with the powder. While this is a finishing powder responsibly declare - it is self-sufficient! When a hurry or do not want to put a lot of makeup - take it easy one! She is adorable! MY SECOND SKIN!

Great

Posted by taffytan on Jul 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried this powder and it provide good coverage and stay quite well on my face without cakey. It also did not melt under Singapore hot sun.

A bit orange for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have fair skin with pink undertones, and the Lt-Med was not the right color match for me.

Good powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really think the pressed mineral silk should be sold as the foundation. I find it performs better for me and gives good coverage, so I don't need foundation with this. That being said, to me this color is more for fair to light skin and the powder looks cakey as the day goes on because it is too light for me. I hope they make some darker shades in the pressed powder because I really like almost everything about this powder. Does not break me out or cause irritation, easy to use, and looks pretty good despite being too light. They make a darker mineral silk in the loose powder, but it is almost half the product for the same price, was drying, and did not look smooth like this one on the skin. Larenim, make some other shades of this product.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like this powder!

Great coverage like a foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The coverage: if you pile up 2 layers, actually looks like a two-way foundation's. The formula is not drying at all, doesn't cause any crease lines under my eyes or on my smile lines at the end of the day. Color matches my Asian tone beautifully without looking fake and white like a geisha. It'll be great if iherb would bring in more colors and products from Larenim.

Convenient and natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I usually use Dusk till Dawn but too messy if done on the road or at work, this is perfect compact and neat.

flott produkt