This is a MEDIUM PLUM color

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nothing wrong with the blush except for the misleading picture on the top and the description of it. This is not a light pink, as the picture seems....it will arrive as a a medium plum color. The kind of color that looks amazing on women of color......but is laughable on light Caucasians. (I wear "light neutral" makeup and usually like a very light pastel pink on my cheeks and lips. This color is way to "bloody" for that look. Ignore the color on the paper carton. It is not what you are getting.

Same problem

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I agree with the previous comment...it is way 2 dark for me and misleading color on package...I appreciate iherbs efforts 2 correct this problem with Larenim products and am now able 2 see the real colors before making a purchase. I really love Larenim btw

so pink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using larenim for along time. iherb has the best price!

Very nice

Posted by karinake on May 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very nice blush! The color is actually not so dark as seen in the main picture, but not so light as in picture with bag. Applies well, only using is not so handy because of the separator and size of the jar. I don't use it every day, so it is sufficient for a long time.