fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you don't have allergy to Mica it's good. The powder is in nice small transparent plastic container with plastic catcher with 3 holes above the powder which is holding the powder in place(you cant take it off) and screwable lid on top. The color is not white but very light pink/beige, it lightens the skin around eyes. IMO it doesn't brighten eyes as much as liquid brighteners but I never tried other mineral makeup before.

Could not use alone

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am usually not much of a fan of loose powder anything because it's so messy to use but i loved Larenim lip balms so much i wanted to support their brand some more and almost everything else sees to be loose powder! I use this as an undereye setting powder it works well for that and i like it. It's good for a loose powder the holes are tiny and it's not too much coming out at once. Not much coverage on it's own though.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using larenim for along time. iherb has the best price!

under eye concealer

Posted by marianF on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Supposedly, this concealer should serve the following purposes:1.conceal, as the name suggests 2.brighten the area around the eyes by creating a lighter skin tone 3.work as a primer for applying eye shadow.In my case, it worked well both as primer and as a highlighter/brightener and in fact that is what I originally bought it for and, hence, the selection of such a light, whitish shade (my skin is fair to light).As for converage, it's minimal, but for that I rely on cream concealer.I will continue to buy this product until I find sth better.