Works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very nice. I started seeing a difference in my (very) fine lines in my forehead and around my eyes. I have mixed skin, some acne and some dryness, this doesn't clog my pores and it helps to keep my skin moisturized and firm! Love it! Would recommend.

Larenim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Moisture up very good Proudct

Great for recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am on my early 30's and has since been showing sign of aging. i have wrinkles that are mostly genetic (due to my East Asian ancestry) and are visible when i am tired at the end of the day. I have only used this product three times this week and i have seen satisfying result. I use this product along with Doctor's best Hyalraunic + Chondroitin Sulfate soft gels which i take inn at night. overall, i am quite satisfied with it!

Posted by MillaChristine on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love <3

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product my skin it's so soft

this product is worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel the difference on my skin. It is more moisturized.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First hyaluronic serum I have used that actually worked. One to two drops stops my skin from getting dry and flaky. Will definitely purchase again.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Immediate results

What a surprise!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After reading other reviews, I ordered and tried. Results are impressive and for me at age 55 instant. I also take oral Hyaluoronic acid from 'Now' and found that helped my overall skin feel very smooth. This serum seems to plump up the skin immediately and stays that way overnight until morning. I drink plenty of water and eat a very healthy diet which all helps. I think this is a great product and will continue to buy, however I would only apply 3 days or nights out of 7. I read where H.A can pull water from your skin to the surface, and that's why it looks so good. Unsure about this, so drink a lot of water and use every second day or so. Results are wonderful.

fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought the serum for my mother and myself and we both noticed the great effect it has on skin. We are only about 1-2 weeks into using it but my skin feels very moisturized and my mother also reported a much silkier skin. Will definitely order it again

1 2