Beautiful & natural!

Posted by MamaToMany on Aug 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was just about out of a MUCH more expensive similar product by Bella Pierre which they don't even make anymore. I enjoyed that it had natural ingredients... and then I found this one! It looks sort of purple in the container, but it's just a beautiful, pinkish sort of hue which also looks great as a highlighter for the eyes. I have very fair skin, by the way, and I think it would be even more beautiful on darker skin. Love it!

Impressive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Don't be intimidated by the purple color, it looks amazing on skin. Adds just a tiny amount of glistening, something akin to youthful radiance.

My latest makeup trick!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Gives me luminous youthful skin that doesn't scream, "shimmer dust!". I got compliments about my skin the first day I wore it to work, and I'm 39. :-)

Lovely product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I use it everyday instead of rouge and it gives a great natural look! I highly recommend it!

luminizer highlighter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When the description says "youth dew" it's all true! It's a lovely way to start the day, and it's still good to the end. Even w/my wrinkles, it makes me feel younger.

very effective

Posted by Skybeam on Nov 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

just don't use too much, a little will do for a natural look.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this highlighter. It really adds a youthful glow to my skin.

מראה עור חיוני ומואר

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

אבקת שימר בגוון ורדרד שכדאי לפזר על עצמות הלחיים, המצח והגבות רק שממש טיפונת! זה עושה את העבודה יופי ומעניק מראה צעיר ורענן

紫色的涂全脸有些怪啊