Product did not match what is shown on screen

Posted by 4903019217231443663 on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm Singaporean chinese with fair skin colour. I placed order for shade 3-CM. But the product arrived looked like 4WM, very much darker (4 to 5 shades darker)than what is shown on screen and also on the package box. Either there is a mistake during packaging or what is shown on screen is really not reliable.

Larenim 3-Cm

Posted by Reviewer1406977 on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The color is perfect for my complexion. My complexion has alittle redish tone to it which makes this color perfect for me. I have an oily complexion, this makeup helps to mattify it. Highly recommend

LOVE this powder!

Posted by Reviewer1889243 on Oct 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best powder I've tried, it blends really well into my complexion (uneven reddish tones, both oily and dry at the same time...) giving it an even, glamourous look. Buying it now for the second time

First product not causing my sensitive skin to itchy or breakout!

Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this because 3WM is too yellowish for me. I am Asian, with fair and pink skin tone. Previous to Larenim, I have tried many departmental foundations but all cause my skin itchy and breakout, including some expensive big brands foundation, because all the chemicals they use. Larenim does not cause my skin to itchy or breakout. But it is dry and patchy. I have combination skin, oily T zone. Still I am happy enough. It would be great if Larenim can carry liquid foundation or BB cream.

3-CM

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

still a bit undecided. It was darker than I expected. I am blonde, blue eyed with naturally very fair skin. I don't tan up that well in summer or hold a tan long but still I can just get away with this for summer use, thank goodness. It will be too dark for me in winter. It seems to be relatively cool toned as it says it is not causing any yellow cast to my skin as I am quite pink undertones. It is very hard though and quite difficult to lift any product off with a kabuki brush even when giving it a good solid swirling several times. I would like to see a better colour range, more cool tones in a pressed powder and if possible not so freaking hard. But it is ok, I am really glad it is not toxic...that is a big deal for me. I will not use excessive toxic make up ever, regardless of how good they are toxicity is a deal breaker. So I give credit to this product for that.