Perfect shade

Posted by UllaMaya on Nov 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It seems to stuck on every dry patch on my skin and also greasy places if applied too much. Im using kabuki brush for natural look and have to learn to apply lightly. Nice coverage and matt finish.I was hesitent what shade to choose but Larenim official site had better photos of these foundations. This is perfect for my pale couperotic pimple prone skin for winter use.

Excellent make up!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Mat finish but not too dry. Perfect for white to medium white complexion. Lasts all day!

Amazing!

Posted by KateBisk on Aug 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I thought I was in love with Larenim Fair Maiden Medium concealer. And then I used this. Now THIS is love. Amazing layered coverage, perfect shade for my NC-20 skin tone, and simple ingredients. I'm also a little surprised at how much I like the sponge applicator that was included - the coverage is a little heavy for everyday use for me, but I might use it at some point. I really like applying this with a smaller dense brush - goes on like a second skin! And no irritation or allergies. Yay! My ONLY compliant is that the powder was slightly broken when it arrived in the mail, so that was a bit disappointing.

Clean list and Finely Milled Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This pressed foundation works really well with my combination sensitive skin. It does not leave fine lines unlike the Honeybee compact powder. It is a bit too light for me. Maybe, 3WM would work better.

Wrong color, funky smell, and uneven surface

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm usually not the kind of person who would write a review online, but this time I feel like I should express my feeling about this product 'cause I'm just so disappointed with it. First of all, the color is a bit lighter for me. (I'm light to medium with yellow undertone.) The coverage is not as good as people said. I'd say hardly a medium coverage. However, both the shade and coverage are not too big of an issue. The biggest problem is this product smells so funky, almost strong chemical scent. It's so weird 'cause I thought it's supposed to be free of those chemical ingredients. What's worse, after several uses, its surface becomes really bumpy and uneven, which I simply cannot stand it anymore. I'm giving it two stars only because I think I might get a bad product since it has so many good reviews.