Silky foundation upon application. Asian with yellow undertone. This is light beige for me!

Posted by vegantruthfulreviews on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Actually it feels real good on face after applying, but i seem to have problem applying foundation using the sponge supplied on undereye..like a little patchy. Using finger to dab over works. I use this with emani gasolina blush, great combo!

A disappointment in general.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Pro: Fine powder Con: Settles into pores and ANY fine line, making my face look DRY and old. Can only be used in a thin layer, but then the coverage is almost non-existent, doesn't cover liver spots or any other blemish. The sponge is absolutely useless as it applies a thick layer. It can also be easily wiped off if you wipe your mouth or blow your nose, but I suppose all mineral powder foundations are like that.

Simply Brilliant!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A must have for anyone who loves M.A.C studio Fix foundation.I have been wearing NC30 in the studio fix for years until i cam across Larenim, Mineral Airbrush Pressed Foundation, 3-WM .This color is almost a perfect match for my NC30 and at half the price and all the quality i am completely won over by this foundation.LOVE LOVE!

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the coverage it gives but unfortunately I picked the wrong shade of color!

wrong choice

Posted by marianF on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Firstly, this was a wrong choice of shade for me.I have fair to light complexion but this foundation is far too light, makes me look pale, especially if I apply it with a sponge which gives too heavy a coverage.IMO it's better to be applied in thin layers using a kabuki brush and building up.Coverage is satisfying, the powder is really weightless and stays put all day without any need to touch up.Finish is rather matte, not chalky at all -again, if the sponge IS NOT used.Will most likely try a different shade next time and maybe a loose powder version.

foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

gir fin farge

Highly recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good control of oil. My face stays matt throughout the day.

Perfect match for my skintone

Posted by michellek on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It looks darker in the pan but it goes on light. Apply with a flat top mineral foundation brush or the sponge included. Coverage is medium, enough to blur out dark circles hence skip concealer. Less drying and mesry than loose mineral foundation. I set with a glycerin spray to tone down the powdery look. Staying power is medium (depends on sweat) as with most natural foundations. However, I appreciate that it doesn't clog my pores like most non-natural brands. This way I can afford to be less diligent with makeup removal techniques (oil cleanse). It suits my everyday needs because I don't need good coverage.

Convenient coverup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Looks good, feels good; I just have to be careful not to get too much on my chin- that seems to be the place that shows I'm wearing makeup, especially with this product compared to its loose powder counterpart. The coverage is really good and build-able and the color looks natural, and the nontoxic ingredients list is a big plus too.