Great finishing powder!

Posted by iHerbalicious on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This powder has really impressive, pure ingredients. Although pressed powders are less messy in this case I decided to go with a loose version because a pressed one contains kaolin which can be drying for a skin. I have a combination skin and this one does not dry out my cheeks at all. I find a Light-Medium perfect match for my skin; for reference, when I was still using MAC cosmetics a NC 20 was my colour match. I use it as a finishing powder over my foundation or on the days I don’t wear foundation I just buff it over my purely mineral sunscreen (currently I use Desert Essence, Age Reversal Mineral Sunscreen) to eliminate stickiness. In both cases it evens out a skin tone, gives skin kind of a smooth appearance and is great at controlling shine.

good finishing product

Posted by marianF on Jan 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This finishing powder complements ideally the larenim powder foundation.It doesn't offer additional coverage but, adds an extra layer, making skin smooth and velvety.It doesn't make pores disappear, but makes them less visible.Shade is great for light to medium skin tones (in the winter, cause imo it woulb be too light in the summer with a bit of a tan).

Excellent

Posted by 5101345159709048922 on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good finishing powder! If you have naturally perfect skin, you probably don't need to use this in addition to your Larenim foundation powder. I, however, appreciate the extra layer of coverage it gives me.

the necissary one!

Posted by 5253430705506533721 on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using larenim for along time. iherb has the best price!

good powder