Help

The healthiest ingredients I could find. Perfect eyelashes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This mascara has the healthiest ingredients I could find anywhere, in any mascara, ever, and I went to great lengths to ensure that it's non-toxic on the eyes. It's not only the healthiest I could find so far, it's also as good as it gets. It gives you perfect eyelashes, and I mean perfect. However I must admit I had to change my technique because of the applicator (I previously used Chanel mascara, but found its toxic ingredients too hazardous). I'm very happy with this mascara and I'll definitely stay with this product.

The quality is good!*

Posted by GoodLife on May 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

my wife says that the quality is good , but she didn't like thet it is hard to apply onto eye lashes. She had to apply a number of time to get a desired effect. **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this mascara! Doesn't clump, nice and natural looking and very black. Doesn;t irritate my eyes like other mascaras. Can even sleep in it and don't wake up with sore eyes (not that i make a habit of this!). Will buy again.

Larenim Mascara

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I found this mascara very sticky.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This mascara separates good and lengthens lashes. Do not glue the lashes. Well washed. But crumbling. Very sorry.

Great colour & length

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beautiful mascara that didn't irritate my eyes at all and washes off easily, yet didn't run when I wore it in the rain once! Added nice length, shine, colour & volume, I would buy it again.

Very dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Flakes off a lot. Creates raccoon eyes when it mixes with my concealer.

mascara

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a fabulous product. I have sensitive eyes and am unable to use many commercial mascaras but this product has no allergic reaction whatsoever. Great product!

Love Larenim products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice.

Excellent Mascara!

Posted by Ekaterina777 on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Mascara! It gives a good amount and lashes after her very soft. Would recommend!

1 2 3 4