a real must-have for acne-prone skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was desperate when after being seriously ill I found out that my forehead is covered with acne. There were about 30-40 pimples :( Used the powder for 10 days only, now the skin is even and nice. Definitely reccommend.

It works! Amazing product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for close to 2 weeks. Applying it at night & also lightly dust it on my face in the morning on my T zone. My face is less oily. My acne also healed faster. Highly recommended. Wish it comes together with a powder puff. As I'm a guy & i don't put on make-up. It took me a while to find the brush instead of the puff to use it. Haha, even though I bought the brush I find it a bit too small for dusting the powder on my face. Overall very effective product. Doesn't dry up my face. Will try the mask next!

Amazing product for acne

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have bad acne and this is just miracle. You put it on your face overnight and your skin is much more better when you wake up.

Decent product, at last

Posted by A1725-6887 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't clog pores (fingers crossed) and gives you nice, natural look. Satisfied with this product and recommend it.

Too dusty and gave me breakouts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really didn't feel like this stuff did much for me. I have oily skin in my T-zone and this stuff caused me breakouts...Wish I hadn't bought it:( Plus it went all over the place because it is so light weight and I felt like I couldn't get it out of my nose. I think they also need to come up with a better holder with a "shaker" type lid

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a great powder! Really makes the skin on my face less oily. You can enjoy day and night.

Dusk til dawn.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I put it on during the day under my foundation I use 3CM (Larenim). Love it, helps to keep my oily complexion mattified. Highly recommend

完全沒負擔,讚!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

這款產品是粉末狀,以自然粉末的吸油功能來達到控油的目的,未擦就已經感覺它肯定是乾爽的。晚上洗臉後,擦完其他護膚品後用刷子掃上一層;早上在撲散粉前掃上一層,無色透明卻可以達到控油的目的.......

Happy to have it

Posted by n-ordersiherb on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin smoother and brighter. Good purchase.

It`s very good for my problem skin, and works not only at night, but under my day powder!

Posted by tigress on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase