Help

smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good coffee. Smells great and has a smooth non-acidic taste.

As good as the other LavAzza..

Posted by acumen on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

.. which comes in a black tin jar, but try them both - this one is just a little more expensive than the other LavAzza. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good Not Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This coffee is good, but Lavazza's Espresso blend -- in the black can -- is great. I found the gold can a bit less fuller and more acidic. Definitely not bad, though!

Natallia

Posted by inache on Jun 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best!!!!

Good coffee taste - but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This coffee tastes good, however, there are one big minus, and that is the container itself. I cut myself quite alot, due to the very (!) sharp edges on the inside of the box, while scooping up coffee, (when the box starts to get empty, u have to put your hand down in it, scooping up what is left, and 3 times (although taking it slow, being careul) I managed to cut myself while putting my hand down into the box, scooping up the coffee. So they should really fix that asap! Because the coffee is good, but not worth cutting your hand for.... for the taste - five stars for the box - one star....

Smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a really smooth blend of coffee that blends with just about anything you want

My best Lavazza coffee

Posted by nadaish on Sep 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The best LavAzza's coffee ever! I love to drink it with creme. it is my daily drink :)

good coffee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very strong, intense flavor, it is best that I saw recently

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice coffee. I bought it mainly for the canister but the coffee tastes great.

Really nice for ground coffee

Posted by hotdogtopus on Jan 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not give a lot of 5-star ratings for coffee. I will start off by saying that this tastes very different depending on how you make it. My first try in the moka pot was a flop and it tasted like mud, so I'll have to try again. I have found that it tastes best when filtered through the disposable paper coffee filter and when more than a few cups are made at a time.

1 2 3