Easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find the taste is quite pleasant making this product easy to take. Also, I'm finding it works better than a multiple B vitamin. I feel such a difference from this that I feel like I've been wasting my money on B vitamins.

I Love the Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy having this on my salads. It has a sort of nutty flavor to it. My 3 year old loves it on his food, too.

Good tasting yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried to use yeast for a long time. Have struggled with the bad taste and even had to add molassas or honey to get even de-bittered yeast down. This yeast is not a by product of a brewry. It is grown on beets, and not only does it have superb nutritionals, it is VERY TASTEFUL. I use it in shakes, before and after workouts, and often stir a couple tablespoons in milk or juice to get all the vitamins, minerals and amino acids. This is a good product.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best brewer's yeast out there. No bitterness. Actually tasty.

Protein source.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great source of protein. mix with 16 oz. of milk and drink after a workout. perfect.

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my mom and she like this one much better. The taste and smell are better than other yeast products she have tried.

Lewis Labs Brewer's Yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taste wasn't too bad but felt a bit bloaty after taking this.

Love Brewers Yeast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What an powerful alternative to cholesterol-lowering drugs. Brewer's yeast is an excellent source of nutritive folic acid. Aids in artery health and Lewis Labs brand contains no additives, adulterants or excess fillers. Very happy with this quality product.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of brewers yeast and this one is consistently the best quality and of course iherb has a nice price.

my cousin swears by this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Brewers yeast gives me a stomach ache, so I don't use it, but my cousin has been using it for years and swears by it. I am impressed by how high the protein content is, and it does taste good.