Easy to take

Posted by Reviewer2406123 on Jan 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find the taste is quite pleasant making this product easy to take. Also, I'm finding it works better than a multiple B vitamin. I feel such a difference from this that I feel like I've been wasting my money on B vitamins.

I Love the Taste

Posted by Reviewer1928349 on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy having this on my salads. It has a sort of nutty flavor to it. My 3 year old loves it on his food, too.

Good tasting yeast

Posted by Reviewer1620176 on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried to use yeast for a long time. Have struggled with the bad taste and even had to add molassas or honey to get even de-bittered yeast down. This yeast is not a by product of a brewry. It is grown on beets, and not only does it have superb nutritionals, it is VERY TASTEFUL. I use it in shakes, before and after workouts, and often stir a couple tablespoons in milk or juice to get all the vitamins, minerals and amino acids. This is a good product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1517756 on Nov 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best brewer's yeast out there. No bitterness. Actually tasty.

Protein source.

Posted by Reviewer2549886 on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great source of protein. mix with 16 oz. of milk and drink after a workout. perfect.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2404425 on Sep 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for my mom and she like this one much better. The taste and smell are better than other yeast products she have tried.

Love Brewers Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1897566 on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

What an powerful alternative to cholesterol-lowering drugs. Brewer's yeast is an excellent source of nutritive folic acid. Aids in artery health and Lewis Labs brand contains no additives, adulterants or excess fillers. Very happy with this quality product.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer2265261 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of brewers yeast and this one is consistently the best quality and of course iherb has a nice price.

my cousin swears by this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Aug 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Brewers yeast gives me a stomach ache, so I don't use it, but my cousin has been using it for years and swears by it. I am impressed by how high the protein content is, and it does taste good.

Super brewers yeast - high in folic acid and all natural / not fortified.

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I mix a natural vitamin powder of brewers yeast (for b-vitamins and proteins) and Acerola / Camu Camu (for c-vitamins) and Spirulina (for B-12 and the other benefits – my B-12 has lowered after I became a vegetarian). I like this brewers yeast and will continue to buy it because it has higher concentration of folic acid than others.