best brand

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Mild taste & a powerhouse of nutrients. A great source of beta glucan, an important immune system supplement.

Lewis Labs Brewer's Yeast

Posted by Reviewer1140694 on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I believe that Lewis Labs makes the best Brewer's Yeast anywhere. I hope that it will always be available because it has helped me to enjoy excellent health for the past 8 years. Sharon

Clean and pure ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2922162 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

LOVE that it isn't fortified and all-natural. I was looking for BY that wasn't fortified. Glad I found it here. This tastes REALLY great. Sometimes I just take a spoonful out of the can. I like that I'm getting a lot of nutrients and it's good for me. One warning: If you have a hard time digesting proteins, dont take too much of this at once. Since it's super-protein it can give you some indigestion/heartburn.

Super Food

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Apr 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Better than swallowing another pill ... Brewers Yeast is a healthy way to get lots of good vitamins. It's easy to add to soups, cereals, smoothies, etc. It tastes good and it's a great value at iherb.

A Wonderful Nutritional Supplement.

Posted by Reviewer2978147 on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've taken some form of Brewer's yeast for years and I've used it as additional source of B-complex vitamins, chromium, and selenium. This brand has a rather pleasnt taste and was a very good value for the money. I will purchase again.

Simply The Best Brewer's Yeast On The Market!

Posted by Reviewer1238034 on Mar 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I researched all the brewer's yeast products. This is the top of the list for quality and taste!

Protein supplement

Posted by Reviewer2404898 on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is added to my oatmeal, cereals, meatloaf. It helps with my IBS and provides extra protein without dealing with whey sensitivity.

Best Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1951675 on Nov 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I mix this product with other ingredients to make a smoothie that we have been drinking for breakfast for about 10 years. It is the best tasting yeast I have found. IHerb sell it for the best price.

Simply the Best Tasting

Posted by Reviewer1178605 on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you've tried other Brewer's or nutritional yeasts and grimaced at the taste, give this one a try. It doesn't have a great taste, but much better than the rest and its packed with B vitamins and a nice range of minerals.

awesome

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is the most palatable brewers yeast that i have ever tried. the gluten free part is an added incentive. i rotate between this and a multivitamin. its basically a B complex/multi-mineral, with some added protein all in one heaping scoop. food source vitamins will always beat synthetic vitamins each and every time