Lewis Labs Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried NOW Foods lecithin and Lewis Labs and I think I'll go back to NOW Foods. Lewis' was more expensive and I didn't care for the pineapple flavoring the way I thought I would.

Subtle it is not

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If they put slightly less pineapple and coconut in it, it might actually be very tasty. As it is, it is too much and gives you pineapple burps for hours afterwards! I'd rather just have plain lecithin.

non-GMO, but quality has gone way down

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product used to have tastier more uniform granule sizes. That is no longer the case. Probably made in China now. I would not buy again.

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is very good to strengthen the liver.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2631303 on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist, who is a PhD who works with Olympic athletes, recommended lecitihin to me. He says that is is pharmaceutical grade, and thus 2x the strength of the other lecithin granules out there. He says that together with a good mixed tocopherol vitamin e and a good quality EPA, it helps to make any plaque one might make in one's arteries slippery. He and my other nutrition advisor say that this prevents clogging of the arteries-that it's not cholesterol that's the problem, but plaque. if you make it (some don't) this supposedly keeps it from sticking. Sounds good to me! And it tastes good to me too, this product, flavorful but not sweet.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped my husband lower his cholesterol. When he stopped taking it, his cholesterol went back up. He wasted no time beginning to take it again.

Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1826279 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting product, wonderfull with oates and fruit for breakfast. Looking forward to adding it with my juice for a change when I get my new juicing machine. Betty

WELL DONE

Posted by Reviewer1994923 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with your service. We are in Australia & receive the orders very promptly... even better than when I order somethings from Aust!! Keep up the good work. Robyn Sully x

Linda McGraw

Posted by Reviewer2118122 on Dec 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, great in oatmeal.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer3090747 on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is the best lecithin I"ve tried. Has a great flavor. Highly, recommend this product.

1 2 3