Subtle it is not

Posted by Reviewer3347546 on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If they put slightly less pineapple and coconut in it, it might actually be very tasty. As it is, it is too much and gives you pineapple burps for hours afterwards! I'd rather just have plain lecithin.

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've tried NOW Foods lecithin and Lewis Labs and I think I'll go back to NOW Foods. Lewis' was more expensive and I didn't care for the pineapple flavoring the way I thought I would.

non-GMO, but quality has gone way down

Posted by Reviewer2940089 on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product used to have tastier more uniform granule sizes. That is no longer the case. Probably made in China now. I would not buy again.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2631303 on Aug 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My nutritionist, who is a PhD who works with Olympic athletes, recommended lecitihin to me. He says that is is pharmaceutical grade, and thus 2x the strength of the other lecithin granules out there. He says that together with a good mixed tocopherol vitamin e and a good quality EPA, it helps to make any plaque one might make in one's arteries slippery. He and my other nutrition advisor say that this prevents clogging of the arteries-that it's not cholesterol that's the problem, but plaque. if you make it (some don't) this supposedly keeps it from sticking. Sounds good to me! And it tastes good to me too, this product, flavorful but not sweet.

Lewis Labs Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1260279 on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is very good to strengthen the liver.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1820561 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped my husband lower his cholesterol. When he stopped taking it, his cholesterol went back up. He wasted no time beginning to take it again.

Excelent

Posted by Reviewer2765225 on Aug 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, the taste is wonderful, I use it in cereals, milk, deserts etc and is so delightful, it blends perfectly.

Mixes well in smoothies

Posted by erichards on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I had a hard time finding non-GMO lecithin until I came across the iHerb site. I haven't tried them all yet, however this one is more pleasant tasting than some, and doesn't seem to clump at all. And since it's an emulsifier, it makes smoothies even smoother, especially if you add any oils to them! I also like it in my granola cereal or mixed with fruit and yogurt.

The BEST

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Feb 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is amazingly delicious!! It helps with breaking down fats/oils in the diet. What a great product.

Most delicious lecithin ever ....

Posted by Reviewer2124570 on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely delicious lecithin you will ever taste. Very nice natural pineapple flavor. Reputable company, you can't go wrong.

1 2 3