Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure if it was the antihistamine/decongestant that was working or this but after skipping a day and a half of the product it was obvious that it was working as I gained quick relief after starting again, everything else being equal. Will not work immediatly unless you have been taking it for a while.

Good, Safe Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product works well, is safe and reliable. The price is also right...no worries about taking too much, either. Highly recommended.

Liddell AI

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Would not do without this. My allergies are long gone.

A1 allergy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Amazing relief. I never would have guessed something like this would be effective.

Excellent product for Allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is at least as good if not better than the competitors pollinason. I did not expect such results and was pleasently suprised. I am planning to only use liddell's product soon as I might not need the bioallers and pollinason product from bioforce. Been suffering from allergies from 2001.

still early

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

but it seems to be helping a little bit. something works for me for a while and then just stops working, so i'll need more time to know for sure.

Chronic symptoms reducing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

While I'm not troubled by active sinusitis, I suffer badly from post-nasal drip and other symptoms. The upper sinus congestion has reduced with taking this spray. I like it.