It works!

Posted by 5701566124505731143 on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reduces anxiety and noticeably so - very good for times of stress - non habit forming. Give it a few days before you notice the difference.

subtle, but it works!

Posted by Reviewer2978298 on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just ordered my second bottle. I definitely thing it has eased my minor anxieties. It is also very calming to spray before bed. I would recommend this product!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2263260 on Jun 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Subtle but effective. I started using Liddell products several years ago when I was suffering with ovarian cysts. Their PMS formula is the only thing that has ever given me relief. I trust this brand.

Anx

Posted by Reviewer2292390 on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This spray helps my anxiety, traffic, tension, depression, etc. I used to find this at Wholefoods, but now I can now only find it on iherb.com. It's derived from some sort of cactus, so I trust it.

Letting Go the Easy Way

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I can always tell when my husband is using it and when he is not. Guess why! I love it and I love it especially for him.

Noticable Difference!

Posted by Reviewer1059839 on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lisa from Ct I have used this product for about a week and a half so far and I can honestly say, considering I'm an anxious person, I feel it's helped me to stay relaxed. Fast shipping too!

Liddell, Anx, Anxiety and Tension

Posted by Reviewer2461770 on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Anx is a wonderful product which is easy to take and gives me immediate relief. I have been using this when necessary for about 8 weeks after initially purchasing all at the same time, 3 different types of stress and anxiety control so that I could compare and find out which worked best for me. Anx came out a clear winner. There is only one small problem that over the approximately 8 weeks that I have been using Anx only when necessary, the print on the label has rubbed off so that I am unable to read it properly, if that problem were corrected the product would be absolutely perfect.

Love It!

Posted by 4916842614598185317 on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have anxiety from years of cfs & fibromyalgia. I am amazed at how well Anx works for me. It gave me complete relief on the second day.

Quick fix!

Posted by Reviewer1013919 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am one that seems to be anxious a lot, and hate to take a prescription, so I bought this "Letting Go" spray product and have used it a couple of times. The taste is not bad at all. Very tolerable and seems to relax me a little. I still need more time to experience it. So far, so good.

It does seem to help relax me

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This did help to relax me and take away anxiety.

1 2