It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Reduces anxiety and noticeably so - very good for times of stress - non habit forming. Give it a few days before you notice the difference.

subtle, but it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just ordered my second bottle. I definitely thing it has eased my minor anxieties. It is also very calming to spray before bed. I would recommend this product!

Letting Go the Easy Way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I can always tell when my husband is using it and when he is not. Guess why! I love it and I love it especially for him.

Anx

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This spray helps my anxiety, traffic, tension, depression, etc. I used to find this at Wholefoods, but now I can now only find it on iherb.com. It's derived from some sort of cactus, so I trust it.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Subtle but effective. I started using Liddell products several years ago when I was suffering with ovarian cysts. Their PMS formula is the only thing that has ever given me relief. I trust this brand.

Noticable Difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Lisa from Ct I have used this product for about a week and a half so far and I can honestly say, considering I'm an anxious person, I feel it's helped me to stay relaxed. Fast shipping too!

Liddell, Anx, Anxiety and Tension

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Anx is a wonderful product which is easy to take and gives me immediate relief. I have been using this when necessary for about 8 weeks after initially purchasing all at the same time, 3 different types of stress and anxiety control so that I could compare and find out which worked best for me. Anx came out a clear winner. There is only one small problem that over the approximately 8 weeks that I have been using Anx only when necessary, the print on the label has rubbed off so that I am unable to read it properly, if that problem were corrected the product would be absolutely perfect.

Quick fix!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am one that seems to be anxious a lot, and hate to take a prescription, so I bought this "Letting Go" spray product and have used it a couple of times. The taste is not bad at all. Very tolerable and seems to relax me a little. I still need more time to experience it. So far, so good.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have anxiety from years of cfs & fibromyalgia. I am amazed at how well Anx works for me. It gave me complete relief on the second day.

It does seem to help relax me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This did help to relax me and take away anxiety.

1 2 3