Snoring

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This works well to stop snoring for our household snorer and usually within several minutes. Very pleased with this product.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good for stuffy nose, sore throat,.. related headaches, I keep ordering them once I'm out.

AWESOME PRODUCT!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband used to get excruciating headaches, but now when he feels when coming on, he just uses this spray and it goes away!!! I don't think he could live without this product!!! the doctors were putting him on all kinds of meds for his headaches, but nothing worked but this natural remedy!!!

Feel much better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Has worked well with my chronic-episodic sinusitis and my use of prescription and OTC meds has decreased greatly. Previuosly I had to have a traditional chinese medical doc stick needles in my nose and other areas to gain this type of relief. This is much less painful and a lot cheaper!! Will not work immediatly unless you have been taking it for a while.

Easy and effective

Posted by wolf29 on Nov 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of a spray rather than having to pop more pills. Two squirts under the tongue morning and night and I feel I can breath better even with my sinusitis and deviated septum. Doesn't even taste bad in my opinion.

oh my goodness.. it works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been having serious sinus congestions with headaches afterwards recently and decided that i have had enough of antihistamines. I gave this a try.. and i am indeed impressed! This really works! I will be buying more shortly!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've only used this product twice and it does decongest.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

slight to moderate relief from bad congestion. most of the congession products dont seem to give relief. This works slightly better than a vogells

ineffective for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

no improvement to my sinus pain

Great product, great service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product for sinus pain and presure and iHerb has the best price on it as well as quick, reliable service.

1 2