Help

really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking a much more expensive "HGH" formula for 3 months and decided to try this homeopathic one. The results are like night and day! This one really has juiced my metabolism and I started losing weight naturally right away.

Liddell Vital HGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I tried it several years ago, and liked it then. Forgot about it for a while and now have tried it again. It seems to take longer to see the differences now that I'm older, 49, than when I was 39. But after 3 weeks I started to see some weight loss without changing anything, my skin looks better, may pores have become smaller, my face looks younger and glowing. I also feel more energetic.

HGH Benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have found that this stimulates the production of more HGH resulting in stronger nails, bones, and skin. Hair growth is enhanced and stimulated. I am convinced that this is making me more healthy, more energetic and I can expect more longevity.

HGH is great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking this for a few months and ran out. I thought it wouldn't make much of a difference if I just waited a few weeks to order it. By the third week I was tired all of the time and my skin was starting to dry back up severely. I got my new shipment and within a week I was back to my old self. I love it!

Love this HGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am 52 and a runner. But ever since I went through menopause my energy level has been really low. But thanks to this HGH, I run with my husky in the mornings (4-5 miles) and do a dance class with my Wii every evening and feel GREAT!!!!!!

Others report a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product intermittently over many years, typically for a few years at a time. Others have noticed changes in me after about two weeks, including: better disposition, better skin, happier and better sleep. I look about 10 years younger than I am and want to keep it that way and I believe this stuff helps.

Awesome product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been in perimenopause for a few years and have had absolutely no energy, zip, nada. There are dozens of products I've tried for energy and hormone balance but none of them really helped much or just made me feel jacked up. After two doses of this all I can say is wow. I felt a difference with the first dose when I got it yesterday. this morning I took a dose before my normal forced workout. I was not only able to work out longer but didn't feel like I needed a nap afterward as is unsual for me. I can say I definitely feel a difference and it's not a placebo. If it were a placebo I was looking for then at least one of the other dozens of products I've tried would have given me this effect. To those who say it can't work because it doesn't have a discernible dose of the active ingredients I say duh, it's homeopathic. It's not supposed to have a traceable amount of the active ingredients. That's not how homeopathy works in the first place. they are dilutions which work on energetic principles, not just giving you a huge dose of something. Research how homeopathy works before saying it can't work. Anyway, I like it and if I keep having the effect then I will continue to use it all the time.

HGH

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've started my 2nd bottle. As with any changes to one's hormone system, patience is required! But I do feel more toned in muscles and finger/toe nails are growing faster & stronger than ever! Overall weight is down a few pounds too so will continue to use this, as I believe in the principles of homeopathy.

Awesome Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I will not do without it!!! My life has revived. I feel 10 years younger, more stamina.... GREAT!!

Wanna Look Younger?

Posted by John-B on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Then buy this product. 2 sprays 1-3 times a day (depending on how much you want to reverse time) and then watch the mirror. In about 3 months, the lines on your forehead, around your eyes and smile lines will actually start to disappear! You will definitely want to get taking this product!