This stuff works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am already on a new Lifestyle of eating when I am hungry, stopping when I am full or ( not hungry) is kind of my goals. I added in Vital Wieght loss Xl, and all of a sudden it has boosted my weight loss! MY chiropractor said my thyroid was weak, but the lab tests from the doctor they told me were normal. I figured there was something going on with my metabolism. Within a day or so after starting taking this, I ovulated, too, and I have PCOS. This stuff is supposed to help Endocrine problems, and that is the main thing with PCOS, it is an endocrine problem. This also contains ingredients to boost the thyroid, and help keep water retention at bay! It works, but dont try it if you are just going to pig out, its best if you are already trying to lose wieght and add this to what you are doing, and you will probably notice a boost in your wieght loss!

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product actually reduces appetite and so less food makes me feel full. A weight loss product that is safe and works as promised. Sure worth a try if you're on a diet - it was for me. It's not dramatic, but eating less at a meal and not getting hungry between meals is a sure bet to reach and keep a weight goal.

The Best!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Working with a doctor for thryoid replacement therapy, this is the best product that helps me the most. I, literally, can't function without it. And iherb.com ships it to me so fast when I desperately need it. I wish ups was as efficiant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

product is helpful but must follow directions

NOT THAT GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

IT DIDN'T WORK AS WELL AS I HAD EXPECTED IT TO; WON'T BUY AGAIN

Nothing At All

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did nothing, won't buy it!

NEVER ORDER AGAIN

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not happy with product...did not do anything towards losing weight or reducing appetite1

:( How to rate when it doesn't work.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for about two weeks and I have had no benefits. I'm still hungry and haven't lost any weight.