Blast is the Best!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and love it! I feel so clear headed yet get no crazy after effects that excess caffeine can produce I give this to everyone especially folks up driving long distances -- It works and I would never be without it!!

Fantastic product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this or similar products by the inventor- Durk Pearson for many years and they work great.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been using blast for over 20 years, Can't live without it.

works now

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only seems to work on empty stomach, works fast if put under your tongue,has sweet taste.Gives energy and brain power too.

definitely a plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Blast caps for several years. Definitely a plus for me.

Four O'Clock Slump

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a life saver for me, not only at the typical 4 o'clock slump, but on days when you need that little extra push to keep moving. I do not use them everyday, but they are not far from my reach in case they are needed. They kick in within the hour and provide a punch of energy without any gitters or anxious feelings. I love this product.

A life saver!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just over a year ago I suffered an unannounced stroke. I am back to 90% health as we speak but I have suffered from a serious fatigue problem which took a big bite out of my day. I have used some of Durk and Sandy's formulations in the past and was happy to see that you carried them. After starting on the Blast Caps I am getting more done, am more motivated to do things and have more time for me and the kids.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

even energy-- you cna feel the brain "cobwebs" blown away

Blast Caps Give a Blast

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking these for at least ten years. My body has now become a bit immune to the "morning" blast but continue to take. I believe they've helped my immune system - haven't had a cold / flu in years. Will continue to take as long as I can get them and iHerb has the best prices!

better than any energy drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are absolutely amazing. I take two every morning first thing on an empty stomach with a full glass of water and I'm ready to go. Better than an energy drink because there is no sugar, you don't get all jittery, and you don't crash afterwards. Indispensable.

1 2 3