Fantastic product

Posted by 4882628855071004044 on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used this or similar products by the inventor- Durk Pearson for many years and they work great.

Blast is the Best!!

Posted by 5017687794431142261 on Feb 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years and love it! I feel so clear headed yet get no crazy after effects that excess caffeine can produce I give this to everyone especially folks up driving long distances -- It works and I would never be without it!!

mjt

Posted by Reviewer2086085 on Oct 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

works everytime, no buzz or hangover !

Blast Caps Give a Blast

Posted by Reviewer1972434 on Apr 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking these for at least ten years. My body has now become a bit immune to the "morning" blast but continue to take. I believe they've helped my immune system - haven't had a cold / flu in years. Will continue to take as long as I can get them and iHerb has the best prices!

better than any energy drink!

Posted by Reviewer3231842 on Jul 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These are absolutely amazing. I take two every morning first thing on an empty stomach with a full glass of water and I'm ready to go. Better than an energy drink because there is no sugar, you don't get all jittery, and you don't crash afterwards. Indispensable.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3314185 on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

even energy-- you cna feel the brain "cobwebs" blown away

A life saver!

Posted by Reviewer1547860 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Just over a year ago I suffered an unannounced stroke. I am back to 90% health as we speak but I have suffered from a serious fatigue problem which took a big bite out of my day. I have used some of Durk and Sandy's formulations in the past and was happy to see that you carried them. After starting on the Blast Caps I am getting more done, am more motivated to do things and have more time for me and the kids.

Four O'Clock Slump

Posted by Reviewer1831802 on Jun 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a life saver for me, not only at the typical 4 o'clock slump, but on days when you need that little extra push to keep moving. I do not use them everyday, but they are not far from my reach in case they are needed. They kick in within the hour and provide a punch of energy without any gitters or anxious feelings. I love this product.

definitely a plus

Posted by Reviewer1627904 on Nov 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Blast caps for several years. Definitely a plus for me.

works now

Posted by Reviewer2463268 on Jul 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Only seems to work on empty stomach, works fast if put under your tongue,has sweet taste.Gives energy and brain power too.

1 2 3