Works wonders for arthritic pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My husband had a very bad case of inflammatory arthritis in his lower back. The pains were so bad that he was hardly able to sleep for over two weeks. Even while taking Motrin, Cortisone and narcotic painkillers, he couldn't get comfortable. He started taking one capsule of Boswell Relief and 2 capsules of Now Foods Devil's Claw three times a day. He also took one tablet of Now Foods Bromelain twice daily between meals. After only two days he began feeling better and in a little over a week he was pain free. He stopped taking everything after four weeks and the pains have not returned. We are keeping the supplements at hand, though, just in case.

Joint Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best of three boswellia products I have tried. This is effective for me for arthritis. I am taking 2 per day. I am taking Planetary Herbals Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief. For most days this combination works very well; I can not take Alleve for any length of time over two days.

BOSWELLIA/CURCUMIN FOR KNEE PAIN AND STIFFNESS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I AM QUITE PLEASED WITH THE RELIEF THESE HERBS ARE GIVING ME. I HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE FIRST BOTTLE, BUT AM GETTING LESS STIFFNESS AND PAIN IN THE KNEES. I WILL CONTINUE USING THIS PRODUCT. HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After taking 1 capsule the effect was immediate the pain in my tmj jaw was gone. This stuff also helps with other things in my body like lungs, bowels and other joints. Great stuff the power of frankincense. Get stock soon Iherb I need to order more.

good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

good for general inflamation

Ms.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very good product - helps lungs and bowel function better

Good for prostate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Taking 3 capsules a day really helped prostate inflamation.

Joint pain reduction

Posted by tigercho on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It does provide some relief from joint pain. But don't set your expectations too high. Arthritis is a serious condition and relying on one approach is not enough...

LE Boswell Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working!

I didn;t have chance to use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase