Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this for a nasty h pylori infection along with bylori or mastic gum. It took me from being almost dibilitated with terrible symptoms to a normal self after few years of undiagnosed agony.It also has anti cancer properties. I noticed stomach irritation gone. The extra ingredients allow stomach to heal due to reduced production of hydrocloric acid. Great for short term managment of ulcers, stomach healing, etc.

Этo у}|{acнo!

Posted by AnonymousRussia on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Хeликoбaктep ужe зaтих - я eгo пpикapмливaл кapтoшкoй, бaнaнaми, мopкoвью и кeтчупoм Мaхeeв. Нo любoпытствo тaки вывeлo мeня нa мaстику. Дaй, думaю, дoбью пapaзитa. Пoвeлся нa скaзки пpo мaстику. В итoгe купил aж тpи бaнки. Oдну - эту Bye-Lori Plus, усилeнную всякими вeщeствaми и двe бaнки чистoй мaстики oт Nutricology. Чepт мeня дepнул этo всё купить. Стo дoллapoв, Кapл! Нaчaл с этoй бaнки пo 12 кaпсул в дeнь, всё пo инстpукции. Нa слeдующий жe дeнь пoявились нeбoльшиe бoли. Нo чтo пoдeлaть, я пpoдoлжил. Пoшли тaкиe гaзы, чтo мoжнo нa вoздушнoм шape лeтaть, нe зaпpaвляясь, тoлькo гopeлку пoдключить! Тaк я пpoмучился нeдeлю, пoтoм уж стpaшнo стaлo, нe пoявится ли гeмoppoй. Умeньшил дoзу дo 6 кaпсул в дeнь. И пpoпил eщe пapу нeдeль. Сeгoдня встaл и пoчувствoвaл тaкую бoль, кoтopoй нe былo ужe пoл гoдa. Вoбщeм oстaтки этoй бaнки лeтят нa пoмoйку. Мoжeт быть дeлo в усилeнных вeщeствaх? Дaлee пoпpoбую пить чистую мaстику oт Nutricology. Будь пpoкляты тe пpoститe утки, пишущиe здeсь вoстopжeнныe oтзывы нa всякую дpянь.

seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Started taking for a week and can feel my gut getting calmer. The st john wort added has had significant effect on my depression and anxiety. Feel a significant sense of calm. Good product.

great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

really seems to help my stomach and stay off zantac will buy more for sure

stomach problems...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

It has been only a short time, but we feel that there may be noticeable improvement...

Very good product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very helpful for my stomach problems. Gives me much needed relief.

Don't know what my hubby would do with Bye-Lori Plus!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husbands stomach is normal again after beginning on this product. He was suffering with nausea, gastric pain, fatigue, bloating, food sensitivity (still has to be careful with certain spices, coffee, and black tea). THANK YOU for carrying this product. When we order it from the Life Enhancement co. they take forever. Much better service here.

Major relief for GERD, acid reflux and digestive pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used this to treat digestive problems that the GI gave me 5 RX's to treat, said I would have to be on meds the rest of my life..I am only 50, so that was not going to work for me. The Doctors RX were just a band-aid. I knew I needed to heal my digestive system I took Bye-Lori about 3 years ago and it took 2 bottles (180) each and my digestive system calmed right down, no more pain, acid reflux, I felt relief after a couple days. I modified my diet and eliminated processed carbs and sugars, cut back on alcohol. Drank more water. I had a relapse about 3 months ago and did not occur to be to try Bye-Lori Plus again, then I was looking thru my cabinet and found a bottle with a few , so I ordered another bottle and with in 3 days my digestive system felt relief and I have been on it for 2 weeks now and am almost back to feeling normal. I take on empty stomach in am 4 capsules and at bed time 4 capsules. I have ordered another bottle and plan to take that as well, then go on a maintenance plan. In addition to this supplement I have also started a Ketogenic Diet . which I feel greatly has helped my digestive system and energy level.

Bye-Lori Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it is working.

Shelly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product! please continue to carry. Thanks

1 2